+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 286 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned sorove21 is an unknown quantity at this point sorove21's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also agree with you, because there is no strategy that will give us 100%, as each indicator surety and strategies gives us a glimpse of the latest data, it tells us the current situation, I believe that if we want to be 100% surety, so we need to learn fundamental analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member samin is an unknown quantity at this point samin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% of the time it is received? Dare to say really are arranged in some things that I don't agree, as true
    Do, or have 100% of the time You start.
    The success rate of more than 5 sensibly hundredth further.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very hard to say that there is a trading strategy that can give up to 100% winning trades. we consider an 80% winning strategy to be a great one, but i really had not heared of a 100% winning forex strategy. if yo know oneplease let me know.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    definitely right, there is no such factor as a 100% right technique and have never knowledgeable a loss. The main factor is to identify dealing technique that we use, appropriate his errors to become a successful technique.

Member kaku is an unknown quantity at this point kaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'll give you a genuine common strategy is not the North American countries to offer 100% security each indicator and strategy is the North American country brand, say the latest results in North America, in this situation, it seems to me that if we want to get the 100% safe and then we tend to learn fundamental analysis.

Member dipali is an unknown quantity at this point dipali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not once have I looked and that I was looking, but I have not found another one trade professionals a lot of money such a method. If you are between 50-70% is approaching, I get the feeling that you have a winning strategy, and I think to do it.

Junior Member sumi0022 is an unknown quantity at this point sumi0022's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I have tried different ways too, but no asshole encourages the 100% victory. Brokers can order broker, especially with non-table form the strategy of the United States will win 100%.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are a lot of things that can make strategies work. to get a 100 per cent outcome out of a trading strategy. you can make sure you ensure that the strtegy is made using all available information to make it foolproof and then earn your profits

Member pintoo is an unknown quantity at this point pintoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I tried a variety of ways, however, facilitate 100% Maine victory, ne'er. If the strategy for the establishment of a North American nation to win 100%, broker, purchase order, so in particular the table processing agent

Junior Member bokulful is an unknown quantity at this point bokulful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am their common faith, if there is no surety strategy US 100%, as well as an indicator and information strategy gives the signal of the past United States United States of America said that the current scenario that I feel that we want that 100% of surety, so we tend to have to learn fundamental analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 286 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)