+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 286 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we make target to earn 50$ per day and the condition give us 50% (25$) per day I think that okay, so we will accept the strategy that possible to give us profit even the profit is not 100%, the important thing is we earn on that day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    techniques that I've used and profitable is to use the SNR at the EU tf 1 hour .... SNR when the candle area with strong penetrating the trend will continue ...
    what do you mean by SNR is a trading system based on support and resistent?. I also strongly agree with you, but nevertheless, sometimes putting orders at this level is also experiencing a floating minus, because the price moves exceed of limitations on that day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wasimnayyar is on a distinguished road wasimnayyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also with you guy marey trading exprinces may koi bhi asi strategy nahi hai joo app ko 100% percent profit day haan agar app kisi aik strategy ko proper learn kartay hoo or usss ki proper practices kartay hoo tu app ko full confidence hoo jata hai uss startegy per tu 100% tu nahi 80% profit earn kartay hooo

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is a strategies to get 100% winning but need large capital for this no stop loss and set the plenty measurement with small and produce applicable target we realize that the trend can generally shift back following many time.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.
    techniques that I've used and profitable is to use the SNR at the EU tf 1 hour .... SNR when the candle area with strong penetrating the trend will continue ...

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    jahan tak forex trading men is baat ka taaluq hey to is men hamen trading men indicators use karney hun gey jin ki madad sey ham kafi profit hasil kar saktey hen . jin men zig zag auur scalper shamil hen .

Banned hytgfrd is an unknown quantity at this point hytgfrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    In addition, I can accept as true with you as there is no surety strategies 100% in the United States and signal indicator and strategy offers the latest information from the United States of America United States of America that does not tell the current state, I think that if we invite surety 100% want, so we tend to learn the basis of analysis.

Senior Member Bouchrika Maher is an unknown quantity at this point Bouchrika Maher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello freinds,
    with my short experience in on line business specially in forex there is no straegy wa can help us 100% the important strategy that we work hadrdly no more

Senior Member dorothydavis992 is an unknown quantity at this point dorothydavis992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i tried a huge number of strtigiesthere is a strategie to get winning No. i have looked and i have searched but i haven't found even professionals who trade millions of dollars donot have such a strategy . if you strategy can return but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set the lots size with the smaller and make relevant target, we know that the trend will always move back after several time , there are strategys that can succes . for long time no strartegy helps us to win

Member nguhsswidnf22 is an unknown quantity at this point nguhsswidnf22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think there will share it here?I think every trader wish is a strategy can help us win 100%? What about your trading loss and set the lots size with the smaller strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use? there is a strategie to get 100 % winning but need big capital for it, no stop and make relevant target, we know that the trend will always move back after several time , Is there one that .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 286 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)