व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    120.38 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    there is a strategie to get 100 % winning but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set the lots size with the smaller and make relevant target, we know that the trend will always move back after several time ,
    i agree with your quote but in my opinion the scalping strategy is the best to get the success 100% in forex trading and to be a best trader , scalping is help out to the tardier to grow the account balance fast and stay long term in trading forex.

2. Huracan
    Senior Member yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,168.36 USD
    Thanks
    Well i dont believe there can be any strategy or method that can help you make 100% profit and if there was any such a method brokers and gurus were going to use it themself and were not going to reveal that secret - but i am sure there is no such secret and everyone has to take risk who trade forex.

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,344.29 USD
    Thanks
    Forex me aisi koi bhi strategy nahi hai jisse ki trader ko 100$ profit ke hcances ho kyunki market me bahut se fundamentals bhi hote ahi jinko study karke analyse karna bahut zada mushkil ho jata hai jis wajah se kisi bhi strategy pe poori tarah vishwas anhi kiya ja sakta..forex trading me traders ko bahut soch samjh ke trading akrni chahiye aur aopni strategy ko time ke sath change kar lena chahaiye

Member twinkling star will become famous soon enough twinkling star will become famous soon enough twinkling star's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    245.64 USD
    Thanks
    I donnot think so as there is any strategy that could satisfy us 100%. we should learn fundamental analysis to maximize ours profit, without learning fundamentals we could not even increase ours profit, and ours loss ratio would be higher.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    452.20 USD
    Thanks
    I am also agree with you as there is no strategies perfect, that each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    226.00 USD
    Thanks
    if you are talking about short time trading then naturally there will not be %100 success.but if we will talk about long term traders then it is possible.you can open a position based on moving average and use 1 day or 1 week time frame and use the near support or resistant line as stoploose.then you can make hundreds of pips within a few weeks.

Member xiaotanghao will become famous soon enough xiaotanghao will become famous soon enough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    145.85 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    if you are talking about short time trading then naturally there will not be %100 success.but if we will talk about long term traders then it is possible.you can open a position based on moving average and use 1 day or 1 week time frame and use the near support or resistant line as stoploose.then you can make hundreds of pips within a few weeks.
    With your help here,i think I have awared that there is no strategy can help me win 100% in forex.But if the strategy that can help us win constantly,then it will be a very good strategy there.I think I still need to test my strategy in my trading account,which I wish I can find a proper or profitabl strategy soon.

Member vicky is on a distinguished road vicky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    386.01 USD
    Thanks
    I never think so and think in forex there is noe such system . and believe here sure will be loss beside forex and we just need to make consistent profit with our experience and knowledge and if do such then sure success will come to us.

Senior Member yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,168.36 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    i think there is no strategy in this world which give the accurate 100% result and i think a strategy only can give the maximum result but not 100% and i think you know well there is difference between 100% and maximum result .thanks.
    Yeah what we can have in a strategy atmost is that it deliver more profitable trades than possible without that strategy also it may reduce the losses by stopping trades in beginning of reversal itself, no way to think of 100% profitable strategy.

11. Huracan
    Senior Member edmar6969 is an unknown quantity at this point edmar6969's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    518.40 USD
    Thanks
    There is no such thing as 100% winning strategy.
    80% is acceptable. As long as winning is greater than losing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to edmar6969 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast