+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 286 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member asian786 is an unknown quantity at this point asian786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koye bee stratigies jab bannaye jaate hai too yahee sooch kar kay yeah hummay 100% profit daay gee. laken yeah zaroori bee nahe hotaa kay woo hummay 100% hee daay.keu kay forex risky market hai koye bee high impact news market kaa trend change kar saktee hai.jess say hummay loss bee hoo saktaa hai.Ess leyi hummay apne har trade may stop loss kaa use laazme karnaa chayi. taa kay agar stratigies fail bee hoo jaay too hum baraay loss saay bach sakayin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no HolyGrail in forex, there is no strategy that offers a 100% winning rate
    each strategy has always had advantages and disadvantages of each,
    each strategy also depends on the users

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes agar ap forex trading k business ko samjeh kar apni aik strategy create karta ho to ap forex trading k business may easily success ho sakt ho is k liye ap ko forex trading k business ko experience hona chahy take ap is may acha work kar sakay

Banned deven is an unknown quantity at this point deven's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think agree with you as there 9s nos strategy that could give us 100surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i intend to really follow merely trend. which can be all i observe. daily my trading starts by having temporary look of currency news on net. second is merely observing and little study of previous day chart by having openings and therefore the terribly last step is to in fact begin drading.

Member bolbol_07 is an unknown quantity at this point bolbol_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    require large capital to implement strategies

Banned lkmnjhy is an unknown quantity at this point lkmnjhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    In addition, I have the confidence to say that there is no strategy that America would provide a hundred percent secure, because each indicator and strategy provides the latest information about signal-America is not America, this situation, I think that if we want to be 100% guaranteed, so we tend to learn the fundamental analysis.

Banned hygtfdyu is an unknown quantity at this point hygtfdyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I accept as true, together with you, as there is no strategy that the United States would provide a 100 % guarantee that each indicator and strategy offers United States a signal from the latest results of the United States, the current state of affairs, I feel, if we 100% guarantee wanted, so we tend to learn the fundamental analysis invite.

Senior Member confer is an unknown quantity at this point confer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What about your trading 120%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually apital for it, no stop loss and set the lots size with the smaller and make relevant target, we know that the trend will always move back after several time , use Is there one that can help me to win .

Member bgrfdcv is an unknown quantity at this point bgrfdcv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In addition, I accept as true with you, so there is no strategy that offer 100 percent United States as surety each indicator and strategy offers the United States a signal from the latest knowledge, say is the current situation, the United States would, I think, if we want to get purity of 100%, so we tend to learn the fundamental analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 286 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)