+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 286 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member redforex is an unknown quantity at this point redforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi g aise koi startergy hai h nahi jo app ko aik successfull trader bana sake app agar forex par ziyada se ziyada time dete ho app ko utna ziyada faide hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eko dessy setiawan is an unknown quantity at this point eko dessy setiawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    no one a teknik treding with 100% profit.... pasti ada yang salah/kalah.... cos tidak ada yang sempurna di dunia ini..... i love youu all..... lets treding...

HTML Code:
    https://www.facebook.com/mazeko15?ref=tn_tnmn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naija View Post
    No strategy can give 100% winning, but a good strategy can improve you trading to get a professional winning level which is around 65% to 70%. And it is a very acceptable level in trading.
    Yes no single strategy may make a forex trader to become a trader with 100% profits. In forex trading business, we need to use a simple strategy so that we traders may understand it and trade with it and succeed.
    Patience is Key.

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Till now, I do never believe that there is kind of that perfect "holy grail" strategy in this world. Every strategy have different ratio of its accuracy, but it will never be excactly at 100 %. Even, I think, a professional trader will get some loss sometimes in somechance. In fact, our successful here in forex trading is more about our properly plan to use our favorite strategy and not really the strategy its self.

Senior Member harlikan is an unknown quantity at this point harlikan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think money management is a good strategy for us.You can use this strategy to minimize loss.Money management strategy can maximize profit and we can become success for this strategy.

Senior Member zohaib186 is an unknown quantity at this point zohaib186's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also accept you as there is no technique that could give people 100% surety , as each sign and technique offers people the signal about yesteryear information , doesn't inform us the current condition , i think if we want to get 100% surety then we should understand basic analysis.

Banned shawon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    i actually tested out lots of practices very,, nonetheless under no circumstances enable people succeed 100%. Should there be technique to generate united states succeed 100%, then an brokerage service does away with cost,, primarily not counter engaging brokerage service.. a substitute akun, opt for sets that are fitted with the smallest pass on which includes a great variance substitute. easily use in a long-term stock trading... not surprisingly you can utilize 50% if not more through the absolutely free perimeter which has no probability!

Banned aspire4530 is an unknown quantity at this point aspire4530's Avatar
    Thanks
    every strategy I think it could make a big profit let alone only 100% more than that too is very doable, just have what we are running and abide by the rule-rule strategy, patience, precision, discipline was the key, I'm sure all kinds of strategies that course is for profit, not for loss. I own that I am just a trader who follows the market trend direction, if the trend is up then I will follow up it appears there was a chance to change my new downtrend open positions by following the directions down.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    No strategy can give 100% winning, but a good strategy can improve you trading to get a professional winning level which is around 65% to 70%. And it is a very acceptable level in trading.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i do not think so that have any strategy which helps us 100% to win any trade.forex market is totally a unknown business and no one can tell the future of forex market without any doubt so i think there is no one who ensure you about this issue so i hope you should skip that thinking which gives you 100% success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 286 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)