+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 286 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member muhammad-adnan is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad-adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a good and most appropriate strategy which i am following these days. that is: you should never invest more than 60 percent of your available money in trading because if you lose all of your money, you have nothing left to trade with. so always play safe if you want to be successful secondly always be patient and cool minded during your trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eko dessy setiawan is an unknown quantity at this point eko dessy setiawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    sabar sabar sabra....you will much money with this mm....
    lihat lah mereka yang menangis melihat para saudara kami di aniaya.... parah parah tenan...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kouki000 is an unknown quantity at this point kouki000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that the success rate of at least 80/100

Senior Member dirmonil is an unknown quantity at this point dirmonil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i don't think there is any strategy or method that can guarantee you 100% success. Each strategy or method always have some weak point nothing in this world is perfect or can be perfect.

Banned imorient is an unknown quantity at this point imorient's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is difficult to get 100% win rate. In the event that there was technique that was 100% right, then the individual who concocted it might be the wealthiest man on the planet recently and we might have known about them. Wealthiest man on the planet is not a forex dealer, so it doesn't exist.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I m sure such a strategy would exist but since. Evry situation is different because of the different mrket conditions and dire toons of the market is different. It is best that one should do the best for oneself by doing the right analysis for the your trading plan

Junior Member yaqoobali is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali's Avatar
    Thanks
    is me banda 100% winner ho to sakta he lekin kam dekh bhal kar kare to or sari tecnichal reports cheek kare phr wo is me 100% succese ho ga

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend I am just a newbie in Forex business so I don't know whether their is any strategy which can give us 100% success in all trades.The strategy I use can give me only 60% success in a month.To win in 100% trades consistently then we need to have lot of knowledge and trading experience.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess there is no strategy that makes us get 100% profit because the strategy is made by traders and the traders are also human beings who are very likely to go wrong and mistaken. because forex market it is always dynamic and constantly changing patterns, therefore if you traders who expect the strategy to win 100% then it's just a dream that cannot come true.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned noman9t8 is on a distinguished road noman9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex need skill and experienced on the forex trade and i think now most of the people want to make money by the doing forex trade and i also want to make money by the doing forex trade and it is the best for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 286 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)