+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 286 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned eko dessy setiawan is an unknown quantity at this point eko dessy setiawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm.... please help me to get a much pipps prend...!! why caranaya... tolong bantu saya yaa... please... semoga keberuntungan ada padamu...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alams0821 is an unknown quantity at this point alams0821's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, we have to take too much risk and with that risk we cannot survive or survive for less times that means we may lose all that we invest the best thing is we target 100% in a year and than divide it on monthly basis and than on daily basis. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asimjee is an unknown quantity at this point asimjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    no its not possible to earn 100% profits without loss...because forex is the name of risk and in this market you have to loss with winning...no one is perfect still now in forex market

Senior Member chrahat is an unknown quantity at this point chrahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje to abi tak aysi koi be startgey nahi mili hain hainjo 100% tak achi stratgey ho jis sa acha profat mil sake main aysi koi startgey ko dound raha ho jis sa hum market main daily profat earn kar sake agar muje achi stratgey mili to main zaroor share karo gaya

Senior Member nasimut is an unknown quantity at this point nasimut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to follow only trend. That is all i observe. Every day my trading starts with a brief look of currency news on net. Second is just observing and little study of previous day chart with my openings and the last step is to start drading.

Senior Member namodur is an unknown quantity at this point namodur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there is a successeful strategy 100%. because there are a professional trader who lose his money because the forex is the begest and largest market in the world and its in changing always.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is baat ko to koi bhi nahi mangega bhai, ki is field mein 100% koi strategy work kar sakti hai, bhai strategy achchi se achchi kyun na ho wo bhi 80% se 85% tak hoti hai, aur usmein bhi trader ko loss ke samne karne pad jaate hai.
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member thorfx is an unknown quantity at this point thorfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in trading that we have to have a fast response, because I think that's part of the trading strategy, and it's not necessarily true, so I think we should do, because forex quick thinking sometimes depending on the response, because market often turn around quickly.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think so, since there is no holy grail in forex trading or else, but I think there is good trading strategies that help us to gain 90% winning ratio since I knew trader who make a lot of money and has 90% winning ratio

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 286 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)