+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 286 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member moonroy is an unknown quantity at this point moonroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In one month, and achieve the goal of 100 percent is important, because in foreign exchange trading, and there are many things that should be set on the amount of risk, but also access to economies of scale, such as care to 100 percent, then I think more than the basic rules of managementfunds, and trading techniques in addition to very good indeed, and long-term trends in the correct trading rules

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lu2s is an unknown quantity at this point lu2s's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am currently only using 2 systems, which are combined into a new trading system strategy. in my analysis using moving averages, fibonaaci retracement and also trendline. when prices move opposite to the results of my analysis so I usually use the averaging

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manos is an unknown quantity at this point manos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i greed and i think that here in the forex trading the strategy are very helpful to make your trading successful and here we make the profit how many we want because here is no limit for the profit and if you use the strategy then you make the profit best

Banned eko dessy setiawan is an unknown quantity at this point eko dessy setiawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    lerning treding forex... hmmm 100 dollar, cool man please help me yaa ... i want to be a nice a treding forex.... please help me iyyo gan.. i lope you..

Banned tamann is an unknown quantity at this point tamann's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also agree with operations. To all those who took technical 100% I also saw that to allow all who married technical name us this symbol is unique, there is no information on the current situation, signifies ... Do you have a 100%, have to find fundamental research.

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can rely on that strategy is the management of money, with good money management then we will get a consistent profit, for me there is no strategy that can give us a gain of 100% with the exception of good money management, although there are some that offer an automated system that can get 200% profit in a month I still do not believe it because for me a good strategy is how we manage trading accounts with good money management

Senior Member shoukat naaz is an unknown quantity at this point shoukat naaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading me ho sakta hey aseey koi trading stretegy ho jis men ham logon ko forex market men forex trader key pass koi bhi aisee trading strategy ho jis seyhundred percent ho lekin mujhy is barey men koi khas information nahen hey .

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Articmyt786 View Post
    There are many strategies that can help you but you needs to learn them or practice them on a demo account first because there are many that dont work as same as they does for some.
    strategy promising win 100% is strategy applies a real big capital,
    that surely is guaranteed always profit, because market always repeatedly

Senior Member Articmyt786 is on a distinguished road Articmyt786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies that can help you but you needs to learn them or practice them on a demo account first because there are many that dont work as same as they does for some.

Member andihaerani is an unknown quantity at this point andihaerani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.
    I wonder there are some traders always look for 100% winning strategy. Even the fortune tellers with their crystal ball cannot win 100% if they trade forex. Just choose a reliable and proven trading strategy and master it. If you know the strength and weakness of your strategy, it will lead you to be a successful trader. Warren Buffet ever said, "no matter how big is your loss, but how much that can you earn in your winning". He mean that traders have to earn profit but if loss can't be avoided, make sure a plan is set up to cover that loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 286 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)