+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 286 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned 8989 is an unknown quantity at this point 8989's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which iActually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which i

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned white1 is an unknown quantity at this point white1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yesss,,, i tried many strategies too,, but never help me win 100%. If there is strategy to make us win 100%, then the broker will stop payment,, especially non desk dealing broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned H55 is an unknown quantity at this point H55's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is not so much bad money in the market. the thing is that we should have the sound knowledge in the market for well way of tradings. we need proper analysis for well tradings. 100 dollar can grow with big leverage in the market.

Banned dop is an unknown quantity at this point dop's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i agree with your reasons for joining forex ,my reasons for joining are it can gives us big profit in short time ,it is best way of part time job and business to earn money ,it saves our time ,in short forex have many advantages thats why peoples likes to join forex.

Banned V13 is an unknown quantity at this point V13's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me it's too good to be true, and too complicated. i've more faith on my own tips and rules. just keep it simple stupid, that's my motto. Just using MA and BB as indicators, only open position when theres a right momentum and never over trade it. that's it.

Senior Member lop is an unknown quantity at this point lop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading Forex is something that is very likely to result in people giving you trading advice, either on the internet, on television, or from people in your daily life.

Member 7070 is an unknown quantity at this point 7070's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah i agree with your thought but where i dislike you thought is when you mentioned about perfection, perfection in forex is not possible for person being calm, caring etc. Its all about how much u have learned about it, how long you have worked with it. So dear friend perfection in female and perfection in forex is totally different. So what i think is forex is only for those who have enough knowledge about it.

Banned 4444 is an unknown quantity at this point 4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex as already grow and is known every part of the world, but most people still did not known is existence, so i want to ask if Forex will grow more for every one in the world to no about it, because is a profitable business, and if one person in a house do it, and he/she get successful he/she will introduce it to the family and from their family introduce it to their friends, do you think that every one in the world will no Forex and join the market to trade too, or is only for some few people to know.

Banned sonyfx is an unknown quantity at this point sonyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I spend here only a single month now in forex trading .Now I want to know from all the experienced traders and new traders in forex that what are the main hurdles in forex trading .I want this question's answer because I faced little loss in starding days .Now I am feeling comfort in forex trading but my question about the hurdles in forex is to keep away myself and other traders from loss .

Senior Member abn is an unknown quantity at this point abn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i am trading i ussually use some indicator, this my indicator list i use : KG Moving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger band. every indicator i set wid different time frame. any indicator help if i learn that well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 286 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)