बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 192 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1914

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85.64 USD
    Thanks
    The rules apply to you if you can give 100% to win the technique that should be done. Open "Exchange Hunter" as well as many of the same size, two-way trade with each other. Using a business platform and 5 decimal and backhand trading scopes, exchanging with high differences, having the lowest pair, swap accounts allow you to choose a broker. Long term usage ... Of course you are free of 50% or more risk that can be used. and It could be a daily and hourly market place as long as possible without notice along with via wherever car deserves Killie to make this happen the organization as a full time. I really depend on forex because it is a very profitable and rewarding business. I make good money every month. This is a life time business. I am always with forex trading business. This is a great source of income.

2. PAMM
    Member wahana will become famous soon enough wahana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.73 USD
    Thanks
    I accept as true, along with you, because there is no strategy that the United States will provide 100% guarantee that every indicator and strategy offers to the United States a signal from the latest results of the United States, the current state, I feel, if we guarantee 100% want, so we tend to study the invitation of fundamental analysis and moreover, I have the confidence to say that there is no strategy that America will give a hundred percent safe, because every indicator and strategy provides the latest information about American-non-American signals, this situation, I think if we want 100% guaranteed, so we tend to study fundamental analysis.

Senior Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    182.17 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 Times in 794 Posts
    hum yeh to nahin kah sakty k forex k trading mien kon see startegy fully trusted hai hai mager mien yeh kaho ga k jo bee log yahan per aa ker hard work kerty hien aur try kerty hien k yahan sy earn ker lain to kafi had tak profit hasil ker lety hien

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (07-24-2018), mehro (08-21-2018)

Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    204.59 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 476 Posts
    winning 100 % of the time ?really i dont agree with your openion in some points ,i dare say
    whether you are a experiencer or newbie 100% of time .
    a sucess rate more than 50% is also good.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51.27 USD
    Thanks
    No i don't think k koi bhi strategy perfect ho sakti hai jo aap ko har time hi profit dey yahan aap kitna bhi acha trade kar lo kabhi kabhi aap ko loss ho jata hai q k market kai time aap ko favor nahi karti. yahan pey aap ka experience matter karta hai aur is k sath aap maximum time profit mai ja saktey ho aur loss ko bhi recover kar saktey ho.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104.74 USD
    Thanks
    i don't think there's a technique that can win 100% . because all techniques really are man created can get into mistakes so i think if you have a reasonable come back using your technique then adhere to it and dno't modify if for anything.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73.97 USD
    Thanks
    Forex me aisi koi bhi strategy nahi hai jis ke trader ko 100$ profit ke chance hon kyunki market me bahut se fundamentals bhi hote hen jinko study karke analyse karna bahut ziada mushkil ho jata hai jis wajah se kisi bhi strategy pe poori tarah bharosa nahi kiya ja sakta.or is ke sath market mien bhi taizi wagera ati rehti he.

Member shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    217.90 USD
    Thanks
    forex trtading main dost hum yeh keh saktay hain k ager hum market ka thora wait ker lain and jab yeh market taizi say move kerti hai to us k doraan humaian trade nahain kerni chaiyeh is per humaian thora wait ker layna chaiyeh ager huam market k stable honain ka wait ker layain gay to huamain is per faida mil sakta hai and slowly hum isay 100% profitable b bna saktay hain.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    955.17 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 796 Posts
    Dear sir koi bhi cheez perfect nahi hoti hai 100 percent koi bhi cheez result nahi deti isi tarah koi bhi strategy 100 percent results ki performance humien nahi deti maximum 70 to 80 percent results milty hain main kafi strategies ko use kar chuka hun han hanhum un main modification kar ke un ke results achy kar sakty hain lekin phir bhi 100 percent tu nahi kar sakty
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (07-13-2018)

13. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member caribian will become famous soon enough caribian will become famous soon enough caribian's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    77.59 USD
    Thanks
    I am you for the rules applied on If 100% to win to provide can also that strategy should be. In the open "exchange and hunters" like the same time so many sizes with each other opposite two-way Trade direction. Business platforms using and 5 decimal pricing and Commerce coverage, backhand, high-difference from exchange and with, the lowest have found a select partner, exchange 'account permissions to use this give that a broker to choose. Long-term use of Commerce. You are of course at risk for free from the 50% edge or more access categories too! and if you refer to a short time interval then usually there will be no 100% achievement. But if we're going to talk about a long-lasting trader then it's possible. You can start somewhere depending on how often you move and use 1 day or 1 weekly interval of your strength and try and use close help or proof line as a loose stop. then you can make a large number of pips in a few weeks. Thank you FX company.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 192 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast