+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 286 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear the best strategy is we trade with confidence , experience , with plans , managements and strategy so dear we get success in forex trade then If you can follow fundamental and technical analysis for long time frame so you can win in forex trading business like As there are many strategies in forex trading and each traders like different strategies but i think there is one strategy which all trader like and that is fundamental news release strategy, and for me this is the most powerful strategy, and also most profitable strategy we can use it for both short term trading and for long term trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxcombie is an unknown quantity at this point fxcombie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All strategy are same and profitable but we traders make mistake or miss-use them so "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted while i understand it properly and take some good profit everyday to use this strategy,so i just like to tread with this st so and scalping strategy is most effective for every type of trader then go steady and slowly and collect the market information in order to make enough capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eekloemod is an unknown quantity at this point eekloemod's Avatar
    Thanks
    And Forex is not only a job center but also a learning point after all tend to just guess and trade without thinking accordingly .By doing this we will increase our trading profit winning probability as well However, caution must be taken because scalping is risky. that So, no one can say accurately which one strategy is the best. It is such type of questi after all In my view scalping is most strategy in forex platform.

Junior Member wb1989 is an unknown quantity at this point wb1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm sure that there is nothing called 100 % profit in this market
    so you need to minimise your loss, i think that a strategy with a profit ratio
    of 80 % or more is a very good one

Member shuaib789 is an unknown quantity at this point shuaib789's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with u there is no strategy is the 100 win i think forex need more and more experince and confidence abot treading and i am going to build and find the more profitable strategy in this forum......

Member adeelakhtar25 is an unknown quantity at this point adeelakhtar25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we us e the forex begginer strategy then we can always gain the 100% profit in the trading as this is good strategy.

Senior Member arsi709 is on a distinguished road arsi709's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    assalam-e-alaikum dost mera khayal hai 100% karne ka ....liya aisa ho sakta hai ka aisa koi plan ko agar aisa plan banane ka liya or 100% pane ka liya trader bhi phir 100% hona chaiya .... jo banata hai apne hard work say apni mahanat say Dil chaspi say .... achi knowledge or ache experience say aisa ho sakta hai is ka liya time dayna parta hai forex ko ........

Senior Member onlineyasir is an unknown quantity at this point onlineyasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes strategy help us very much in the trade if any strategy is not working try new strategy but the key factor is learning without it strategies can not be beneficial for us so try to learn first and then make strategy of working which is really help full in this trading business.

Senior Member Dr-Maged is an unknown quantity at this point Dr-Maged's Avatar
    Thanks
    i said it before and i will continue saying it . no thing in the world is safe by 100% so no strategy can be safe 100%

Senior Member anggora is an unknown quantity at this point anggora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies to making trade in easy way in forex market so After that i make account in real account while but i also use moving average also as my strategy and think think almost all the trader use this as an indicator their business, If we want to improve our known related with our own strategy, that can give us in fact without making good strategy we can not be a good trader. There is no strategy that can benefit to ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 286 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)