+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 286 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned sadhinmama is an unknown quantity at this point sadhinmama's Avatar
    Thanks
    I support because there is no way you will have a 100% sure, because each signal and methods that can be used to determine the reference information did not tell us that in the latter case, I think that while we are trying to find a 100% security and we have to start with the basic research studies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey guys that in forex business for achieved success the best strategy is learning very well before start trading and We must be able to handle any condition at the forex trading rather than Strategy means trading in the Forex market with certain rules and plans that is In this forex market there is no best strategy for trading in forex that is There is no specific business strategyall the strategy is better i think

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wantiyem is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kamrun7142 View Post
    I also many trading strategy in my trading life.But any strategy didn't assure for getting 100% profit in your trading.But if you have good knowledge and experience,you can improve in your success rate.
    will be next to the foreign exchange loss, and it will come to us in our experience and knowledge, and then success,but it will never give you profit results because nobody can say the exact location where to take the position trading forex.

Senior Member prem123 is an unknown quantity at this point prem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also many trading strategy in my trading life.But any strategy didn't assure for getting 100% profit in your trading.But if you have good knowledge and experience,you can improve in your success rate.

Member Limaribu200 is an unknown quantity at this point Limaribu200's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess if we're going to win 100% that there is no master, but if we can win little by little it will be a way, and it would also be safe if we use a secure manner, because the smaller the risk will be smaller also the failure by host , and it works in reverse

Senior Member MIRZA IFTIKHAR BEG is an unknown quantity at this point MIRZA IFTIKHAR BEG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think tiring a huge number of strategies for long time to win 100% in any kind of trading but you will never aver be able to achieve cent percent ?
    To me that i think donot believe but i believe their winning ration is high but not that high?

Banned harutora is an unknown quantity at this point harutora's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thing the best strategy of trading is concentration on mind namely I have a good system that you can use and the system is quite powerful fatherly long term conditions instead of We must be able to handle any condition at the forex trading and then comprehend how expert do research but If you can learn and follow this rules then you can trade in this market without any tension fear and stress So dear try it and get the best result Good luck

Banned sohailkhan333 is on a distinguished road sohailkhan333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my dear from my opinion tha could be focus on the market strategy strategies too,, but never help me win 100%. If there is strategy to make us win , then the broker will stop payment to get more profit from the market as well as.

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not sure with a lot of strategy, then we must use strtaegy itself so that we are able to produce up to 100% profit, we should not imitate others because strtaegy trading they use may not be suitable for us,, so always pay attention to how trading indicators we choose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 286 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)