+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 286 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned youssefmaftah is an unknown quantity at this point youssefmaftah's Avatar
    Thanks
    surely there are methods that can beat the market, otherwise no one could ever be a millionaire from forex.. but instead of shouting that you are smart enough try to help people around you.. do not tell them your method but try to help.. I lost myself thousands in forex.. I blew up 4 accounts... but I can tell you this.. which is the most important... every time I became better and better... and I did not repeat the same mistakes.. this is the holy grail.. to learn from your mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear first of all forex trading mein win nhi profit hota hy forex trading mein agar app ko profit earn krna hy tu app k pas aik achi strategy ka hona bhot zaroori hy strategy jtni achi ho gi traders ko utna hi acha profit ho ga orr best strategy bhot mushkil hy bnti orr strategy sy hi earning hoti hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bigbang is an unknown quantity at this point bigbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    The answer of mine is scalping strategy namely so that he advertise a lots and also mailed me a lots When you decide you open a new trade then you take some strategy i know every people take a powerful strategy but some time his strategy is fault that Forex market are uncontrolable because it is outside of our teritority but our emotion we can controlled thats emotion easily because we have our own emotion

Senior Member ARCHIEK is an unknown quantity at this point ARCHIEK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No strategy will give you 100 % challenge that you will definitely profit but with knowledge and practice you can improve your skills. Learn when to enter a market with the specific amount of lots and also close the market at the required intervals.

Senior Member thejoker is an unknown quantity at this point thejoker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me the best strategy is the first hand knowledge about trading and your quite and calmness then the system we use is sometimes static so that at some point later definitely defeated by a market that is always moving dynamic instead of i am confident enough that i will survive by taking this simple strategy till Learn Forex with [learning how to perform analysis, and how to make a profe till How i can pass this that will depend on my own thinking and planning

Banned bigbang is an unknown quantity at this point bigbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are marketers are rightful hyping their products I gets reliable a lot of this products only a handful of them entireness you must be real minute in purchase this products till so its a bit clear that its not guaranteed 100% safe and there is no such best strategy which will give you 100%profit with any tricks to make sure 100% profit in this business because there is no one who could know for sure about what will happen in the future

Senior Member Haris0 is an unknown quantity at this point Haris0's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not think so that any strategy can give 100% surety of success but there are some which can give you up to 80% chances of profit which every one makes according to his own experience.

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So indeed such a personal strategy can be beneficial but it would only be beneficial if the strategy that we have develo and I still have yet to find a strategy that profit for me after all I hope I will successful soon in Forex business for my strategy with Try SMA 7 14 and 21 on H4 and daily frame Try SMA 50 200 and 80 but i have seen the results and i was greatly profiting that let alone if you can be able to use some indicator and if you understand the indicator analysis then you must be success on the forex market

Banned bsmarwen is an unknown quantity at this point bsmarwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a strategie to get 100 % winning but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set the lots size with the smaller and make relevant target, we know that the trend will always move back after several time!!!

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try yo make your self as a best trader and keep learning In my opinion the first and main strategy is that you have to manage your money in proper way as well When I start Forex trade then I earn money and I fill up my needs and wants now I depend on the forex business and I also trust its that every trader prefer different strategies which strategies give you good profit then you should continue that strategy without any changing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 286 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)