+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 286 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy is starting work in a demo account with I will continue to try to get a strategy that really beneficial like this is impossible to find because all trading systems are made by humans and we make mistakes with our nature as if I have tried scalping and hedging strategy but failed that Even thousands of factors are related for only simple some pip movement So if you want to find a very then you will surely fell down soon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babour14 is an unknown quantity at this point babour14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best a trader can get is 80% and even that its very nice . i once read a report that goldmansachs made only two losses in a period i have searched but i haven't found even professionals who trade millions of dollars donot have such a strategy .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waheedsain5 is on a distinguished road waheedsain5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear in my opinion there is no such strategy .strategy is always based on the analysis and study of the market behaviour and it is always made on some probablities .we always try our best to make the prefect strategy for trading but it cant b the 100 percent sucessful strategy there is a chance that the strategy can fail .but if we have a lot of experience of forex then there are very less chances of failure but 100% success cant be achieved in any business

Member alinaqi is an unknown quantity at this point alinaqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no such strategy in trading which gives you 100% profit as forex is business of profit and loss .jitnay profit k chances hotay hain utnay he loss k b.per ap is me apni loss ki ratio ko kum zroor kr saktay ho apni samj booj se or apnay knowledge se jaisay k apnay lot size ko capital k according rkhen or market ko achi tra analyse kren

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi mera to aisa kuch bhi manna nahi hain main to samjhata hu 100% manna ek dum galat hoga ye field aisi hain apko jo lagta hain wo hota nahi hain kafi baar trend dikhai to deta hain lekin achanak se trend badal bhi jata hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member gjbanget is an unknown quantity at this point gjbanget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, I believe there are strategies that can provide 100% win if implemented by the rules. eg "swap hunter" at the same time open two-way trading position opposite to one another with the same lot size. select a broker that uses platform trading with 5 decimal price and allow hedging and reverse trading, use the swap account, select pairs that have the lowest spread with a high difference swap. use in the long-term trading 100% surity

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like short term and scalping using technical indicators and price actions that is If one takes higher risk by opening $1 lots initially with out significant capital and proper knowledge that may not guarantee a higher return forex market is unpredictible all over time accordingly Before making any trading strategy i used to make analysis on my trading and after making analysis i apply it in trading so tend to just guess and trade without thinking

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mughy aysa nahe lagta hai k koi bhi strategy itna help kary kabhi bhi kio k jitna mainay used kia hai us mai tou 1 2 time he kar lai tou bhut hai is leayy trend line ko samjhna he best rahta hai always wahe humy kuch na kuch profit daita hai....

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    Nahi bhaiya shayad wali ismein koi baat hain hi nahi hain ismein koi bhi strategy ho ya fir indicator ho 100% sahi nahi ho sakte hain agar aisa hota to bhaiya aaj sabhi kafi paisa kama lete
    sahi kaha aapne koi bhi strategy aur indicator 100% sahi nahi hota hai lekin 99% tak ka sahi indicator ya strategy ham log bana sakte hain jiske liye hamen bahut mehnat aur dhyan se learning karna padta hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

fxtiger is on a distinguished road fxtiger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji aapne thik kaha esme koi baat nahi ki aisa koi indicator nahi hai jo trader ko 100 percent result de agar koi aise baat hoti to aaj forex mein 95 percent traders failure na hote balki har koi ess business se earn kar raha hota aur khush hota..
    bro aapka kehna sahi hai kisi ke pass aisa indicator nahi hai jo trader ko 100% sahi result de trader ko acha experience banana chahiye jisse usko koi dikaat na ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 286 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)