+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 286 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member axiata is on a distinguished road axiata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, i have looked and i have searched but i haven't found even professionals who trade millions of dollars donot have such a strategy . if you strategy can return between 50-70% i think you have a winning strategy and you should keep it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member lazhar12 is an unknown quantity at this point lazhar12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are a part of forex., The main thing is to reduce the losses and increase no. of winning trades
    I think no trader can say that he never get any loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rfshopz is an unknown quantity at this point rfshopz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No way...There is no strategy that can making us get profit for 100 %....we cant always win our trade in forex trading...trading forex just need our patient so that we can making money from our patient...no matter if we loss we should have a power to comeback and turn the position...

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    best strategy I got from my friend is using a strategy of reversal prediction, because if the position of the movement of the market is already saturated market is in a position that there is a tendency of the market movements going back to the starting position so I think it is a good strategy

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bolinger band strategy is very good strategy and is using by almost all the traders only In my experience if a trader use daily chart for analysis the market trend in EUR/USD pair then when it make support and resistance then open a trade for long period then he can make 400+ pips per trade and he get minimum times this opportunity in a month with the most powerful strategy is money management with a reasonable risk and controlling your capital

Banned Maruf88 is an unknown quantity at this point Maruf88's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i think, it is absolute right, there is a strategy can help us 100% winning this forex market. Because forex best online trading and this strategy best thing for forex trading. if you strategy can return between 50-70% i think you have a winning strategy and you should keep it. I 100% believe this strategy win this market.

Senior Member kebir14 is an unknown quantity at this point kebir14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for all of your answers here.I think I have got my opinions.There is no need for me to look for that kind of strategy now.I am going to build or find a system can help me to get 100 % winning but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set the lots size with the smaller and make relevant target

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    Nahi mera to aisa kuch bhi manna nahi hain main to samjhata hu 100% manna ek dum galat hoga ye field aisi hain apko jo lagta hain wo hota nahi hain kafi baar trend dikhai to deta hain lekin achanak se trend badal bhi jata hain
    sahi kaha aapne market me certainity nahi hoti hai aur kabhi bhi market trend badal sakta hai jo ki bahut chances hota hai isliye is field me 100% success to nahi kahi jaa sakti hai lekin itna kaha jaa sakta hai ki profit aapko milega success ke rup me.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,204 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    han bhai g es business ma hum kisi bi tarding strategy per 100% vishwas nh kar saktay hay , es liyay hamay hamesha yahi koshish karni cahiyay k risk ko achi tarha manage kar k hi trading karnay ki koshish karay .
    hanji forex mein kisi bhi strategy par trader 100% trust nahi kar sakta,trader ko yaha apna bhi market mein experience gain karna hoga jisse wo sab kuch ache se yaha samajh sakein nahi to trader se galti hone par kaafi bada loss ho sakta hai..

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    Nahi mera to aisa kuch bhi manna nahi hain main to samjhata hu 100% manna ek dum galat hoga ye field aisi hain apko jo lagta hain wo hota nahi hain kafi baar trend dikhai to deta hain lekin achanak se trend badal bhi jata hain
    han bhai g es business ma hum kisi bi tarding strategy per 100% vishwas nh kar saktay hay , es liyay hamay hamesha yahi koshish karni cahiyay k risk ko achi tarha manage kar k hi trading karnay ki koshish karay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 286 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)