+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 286 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is analysis and money management accordingly I discuss with many trader but never i follow their strategy i follow my own strategy am really trust my strategy and i think that will be best for me to make money and that is very important for every trader to choose a good strategy for make progress in life instead of there is nothing 100% accurate system in this business like our ability to gain a trade advantage not only consistent and avoid losing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rajaakhan is an unknown quantity at this point rajaakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then use your own mind think what is the perfect a chance to start a business is the best technique as well self believe is most important thing for us after all Hi Aldrintrader it is a good question that you are asking all of the traders in indian forex forum let alone therefore you should also upload indicator you use so that all traders can understand and utilize your indicator according to what you make

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, the trading strategy only affects 20% of our trading performance. 70% is money management, then the rest is a trading mentality we
    so, as long as we have a strong money management, trading systems sesimple whatever we can still make a profit. therefore, the actual beginners need to learn money management first before studying the trading system
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member monvalonei50 is an unknown quantity at this point monvalonei50's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi i am a forex trader actually forex is a learnable business and i think there is no fixed strategy that can help 100% grant because it can change its moving and we can folen in dengar so we should not any strategy believe in forex .

Senior Member ebiztrisha is an unknown quantity at this point ebiztrisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir isko main nahi manti hu ke koi bhi aisa strategy hai jis ko use karne se apko 100% profit mil sekte hai , mare kahyal se ye to pura nahi ho sekte hai , lakin agr ap forex tradign ko karne ki liye acche knowledge or experience se kam karte ho or apke pass forex market ki sare jankari hai or demo practice ki bhi knowledge hai to hi ap is market se acche earn kar paoge , lakin 100% mare khayal se nahi .

Senior Member ular is an unknown quantity at this point ular's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing for me is convenient and if we could all get done well I think we will be able to run forex with nice and all need the readiness and we should always remain ready and focus and hard work would be so mean and that is important.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    sahi kaha aapne market me certainity nahi hoti hai aur kabhi bhi market trend badal sakta hai jo ki bahut chances hota hai isliye is field me 100% success to nahi kahi jaa sakti hai lekin itna kaha jaa sakta hai ki profit aapko milega success ke rup me.
    ye to theek baat hain market mein trend ka koi bharosa nahi kiya ja sakta hain kabhi bhi trend badal jata hain bhaiya ji lekin humko analysis ke baad jab order lagate hain to trend par nazar rakhna jaruri hota hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even millioner traders still research on risk management namely In my opinion the best strategies of Forex business is to learn basic knowledge about Forex through practice in demo account make experience to success in Forex business accordingly I don't know that which one is most powerful strategy and most of expert trader which strategy uses but i think zigzag support and resistance is the important strategy for me because i got good benefit using this strategy

Member hakuryu is an unknown quantity at this point hakuryu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think nest trading strategy is trading strategy which can give us constant and consistent profit everyday as if We all learn gain experience as beginner to become professional trader that was accuracy forex strategy for trader till i have heard about many strategies that are very useful in forex trading but i think strategy is 100% successful that indeed there is no 100% accurate strategy namely If you have experiece and confidence then you can earn lot of money through any strategy or method

Junior Member utiez26 is an unknown quantity at this point utiez26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, I believe there are strategies that can provide 100% win if implemented by the rules. eg "swap hunter" at the same time open two-way trading position opposite to one another with the same lot size.. if you strategy can return between 50-70% i think you have a winning strategy and you should keep it .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 286 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)