+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 286 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Junior Member Lblida is an unknown quantity at this point Lblida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

I am also agree withyou as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis i havelooked and i have searched but i haven't found even professionals who trade millions of dollars donot have such a strategy . if you strategy can return between 50-70% i think you have a winning strategy and you should keep it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forex forum is an unknown quantity at this point forex forum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think trading strategies is best thing for us to won the successful trade kyouin k forex ek aisa business hai jis me humen apne skills ko improvement karna bhot zarori hota hai pher ja kar hum sahe trade laga skhtay han or trading strategy ko used karna ek ache trader ki indication hoti hai us ko lazmi karne chaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jaz is on a distinguished road jaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main strategy hamari bohot madad krti hai aap forex trading main sgtrategy ki madad sai plan bna sktay ho forex trading main strategy bnanay kay liye zaroori hai kay aap is main market ko analyse kia kro aur market ko analyse krnay kay baad aap is main strategy zaroor bnaya kro.

Member jalil is an unknown quantity at this point jalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally i think that in order to your post i thinks that I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation..

Banned purpuro is an unknown quantity at this point purpuro's Avatar
    Thanks
    not impossible do not believe it can be approximated get ah 80% in the best delos cases but 100 I think not definitely, but good is try eh try me or know ah anyone in history delos businesses with 100x100 ... also serious very suspicious ... the loss is part of the business but there would market all would gain and who would lose?
    the key is you have to go so our our capital that want to win every trade and every day and nothing else is the key to get ah be efficient markets

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhut mushkil ho jata he 100% win krna is business me kyo ke agar hmm 100% make krna chahte hein to hard work krna bhut jaruri he bhai isme koi dout nhi he me hmesha hi forex me successfull trade krna like krta hun isme koi dout nhi

Junior Member hitmanx97 is an unknown quantity at this point hitmanx97's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so profitable.No matter the way you do your analysis some trades will be in loss that is why it is hard to find a holy grail system for forex trading
    betaaye k mien ney 100$ sey 20000$ ek month mien kia etc etc to kabhi woh indicator

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i think there is no strategy that can guarantee you 100% profit. every strategy there must be a weakness. that's why we have to optimize the benefits and drawbacks with the closing of the other strategies.

Banned adnanathar is an unknown quantity at this point adnanathar's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i think mere khiyal men to aisi koi strategy nahi jo 100% win kry, kabhi ap ko loss bhi ho skta hy, laiken bohat si aise strategies hen jo 80% wining hoti hen, jaisa k price action, dear men to simply RSI ko use krta hon, jis men overbought and oversold k base py trading krta hon, aur ye bhi kafi profitable strategy hy.

Member aahh is an unknown quantity at this point aahh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everybody is in search of 100% winning system but it is not possible as market moves with sentiments n news. However I hv seen results of some EA,s with all GREEN ink thrown on it. These r scalper EA's n TP is less than 9. What a Golden Goose if I cud lay hand on one. Whenever in need just

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 286 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)