+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 286 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has grown and is known throughout the world, but most people still don't know where it is, so I want to ask whether Forex will grow more for everyone in the world, there is nothing about it, because this is a profitable business, and if one person is on the house does it, and he will succeed he will introduce it to his family and from their family introducing it to their friends, do you think that everyone in the world will not have Forex and join the market to trade too, or just for some who know .
    This is not so much bad money on the market. the problem is we must have strong knowledge in the market for a good way of trading. we need the right analysis for good trade. 100 dollars can grow with a big influence on the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you will find this tactic is 100% for the life of impersinence referrals. This is free trade does not change Hunter ', double where, but for one page. Special programs supported by their decisions on the market conflict with the 5 decimal system value and invites you to cover the second financial instrument and work with major changes to the father of the sectoral approach. Serving clients for a long time. You can enjoy at least 50% estimation without listening!
    When I trade I usually use several indicators, this is a list of my indicators that I use: KG Moving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger band. each indicator I set a different time frame. each indicator helps if I study well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kawah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that there is a strategy to get a 100% return on your investment in any business and also there is no way to get 100% returns in the forex trading business. But only if you can hold your patience and do a little trade with full concentration and it will take a lot of time to get a minimum return with full profit without losing.
    obviously not on this Forex market because you cannot win 100% in a very risky market because the Forex market is too controlled by aggregate emotions so for this you can hardly predict where the prices on the Forex market will swing so just make sure you do what all you need to do to increase your winnings on the Forex market because sometimes you will also lose.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-21), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,257 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a lot of strategy around the corner my dear brother but i think you need to build up your own strategy and that's the best way to keep your future bright
    in the upcoming time period and so my recommendation for 100 percent winning strategy is that kindly build and work on your own strategy you will get well soon.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-08-20), Mustansir (2018-08-21), QamarXulqi (2018-08-20), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (4), yulbang111 (2018-08-21)

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think there are strategies that can help us win 100%? there is a strategy to get 100% winnings but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set lot size with smaller and relevant targets, we know that the trend will always move back after some time, and If a trader wants to learn a strategy that really works in trading, so the trader will first learn how to keep the strategy very simple, most of the simplest trading strategies on the market are the most effective, and therefore require proper study by traders.

9. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to dha Q For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-20)

Junior Member waleed123456 is on a distinguished road waleed123456's Avatar
    Thanks
    Berkshire Hathaway profit surges as economy gives Buffett a boost
    (Reuters) - Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRKa) Inc, the conglomerate run by billionaire Warren Buffett, on Saturday said quarterly operating profit rose 67 percent, as insurance underwriting rebounded and several business units benefited from a growing economy.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear meray khyal say aisi strategy jo 100% earn karti ho aisi strategy ho bhe sakti hay or nahi bhe ho sakti Q kay dear ab bussiness men koi bhe kaam imposible nahi hay.... dear meray khyal say 100% profit earn karna impossible nahi hay.. dekhen dear forex aik bohot hi famous business hay or forex nay apnay har aik client ko equally opportunity provide ki hay forex men profit earn karnay ki koi limit nahi hay jitna chahen earn karen magar profit earn karnay kay liay aap ko hard work ki jrurat hay... Q kay dear hard work kay through aaj koi bhe kaam impossible nahi hay or dear aisi strategies hon gi jo 100% profit deti hon or men 100% profit earn karnay ko impossible nahi keh sakta .... or men dear aaap say agree karta hun kay aisi strategy must honi chahiay...

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think no strategy proves stupid or something that can give us a 100% profit, so traders should always try to use a strategy that can help traders to make a good profit by the end of the month. I strongly believe in net profit or loss rather than sticking to a 100% strategy. and I think there is no strategy to win 100%. we can win with a strategy of 70% to 80%. the best percentage and with our strategy using our mind to succeed but I do not know any strategy we can use for 100% total victory

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the best trade, I have to say trading with support and Resistance, which is used since the start of the market and most institutional brokers use it to make a profit ...... this does not mean that other strategies are bad, but this one persisted since the opening of Forex .. and I tried a large number of strtigies for a long time ........ no strartegy helped us to win 100% ............ there is a strategy that can reach 70% - 80% at certain time .... and you get 100% victory but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set the lot size with smaller and make relevant targets, we know that trend will always move back after some time,

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a strategy that can give us 100% surity, because every indicator and strategy gives us a signal about past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we have to learn fundamental analysis. strategy to get 100% victory but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set the lot size with smaller and make relevant targets, we know that trend will always move back after some time and i think strategy is real, i using three strategies namely strategy of resistance then news strategy and last manage our money. Resistance is a strategy that seeks the maximum and minimum forex movement recently. News is to update what is happening on global economic conditions. Manage our orders in a good way does not set our lot size more than our capital effort.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 286 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)