+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 286 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried many strategies too, but never helped me win 100%. If there is a strategy to make us win 100%, then the broker will stop payment, especially non-table brokers who can give us 100% surity, because every indicator and strategy gives us signals about past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity we must learn fundamental analysis. and any strategy can help us to win 100%. there is no strategy to give you 100 percent profit. I use many strategies, most strategies give you more than 70-80 percent perfect strategies. You have to choose what your indicators are and suit you. I always try to trade by following the news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies that can help us to win in forex such as following the news and the economic calendar, we also have to win 4 or 5 percent a day. We should not be greedy to get a lot of money because we can lose everything so we have to know how to deal. and Forex is a fast-growing business, very easy to start and very easy to maintain, so most people come in the form of these plates, so stand up and join the Forex business and get unlimited income from Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think that a strategy can help us to win 100 percent? Brother, there are many types of strategies in the online forex business forum in India in the world. But generally we have to use techniques that we have to learn a lot before starting our trade. Next, we must follow the rules and regulations and principles about the forex business. and There are various strategies that we can use in Forex and win trades, good strategies that work. It is the duty of a Forex trader to learn and develop a strategy that can suit them in generating profits on Forex.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also recognize all individuals. There is absolutely no strategy. The idea in the case gives us 100% guarantee, because each ADDITIONAL indicator for the strategy offers you your current value Relating to past data, not telling you the latest situation, when I think whether my partner and I want to get 100% guarantee then I have to understand fundamental analysis. and maybe you are wrong because there is no strategy in forex that works 100%. The forex market depends on your level of experience and knowledge. If you have enough knowledge and experience, you will succeed in making a profit, but if not, you will immediately lose your money.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think, that is absolutely true, there are strategies that can help us 100% win this forex market. Because online forex trading is the best and this strategy is the best thing for forex trading. if your strategy can return between 50-70%, I think you have a winning strategy and you have to look after it. I 100% believe that this strategy won this market. and there is no strategy that can guarantee a 100% win or profit in this market. A professional or successful trader also loses money in this market even though the number of trades lost is less for such traders. Even after they have done everything right, one can lose one or two trades because of market conditions.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only agree to people. In the same way there might be no strategy. This compresses the people who supply 100% surity. In the same way each ADDITIONAL FOR strategy indicator offers us all the program code. Around the past data, does not tell you the latest situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity after that. we must be aware of fundamental analysis. and there is no strategy that can profit 100%, the most important of all that we understand and must be comfortable and understand the market is the most important, because in the forex forex secret we can see whether we understand the forex market and that will be very important.

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I don't think so that there is any strategy in Forex trading market that can help us to win 100% trades in Forex trading market so I will suggest you to vote wasting your time in searching this strategy and trying to learn and make your own strategy. Every strategy gives sun loss.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-17), sarfraz786 (2018-11-17), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,231 Times in 4,141 Posts
    If you mean 100% here is 100% profit from your first equity, so you don't need to use any difficult and complex trading strategy. You just need a good analysis, and a patient to wait a good point to enter and exit from the market. Use a big lot size, for example with 100% free margin of your equity, so in only one single entry, you get 100% profit of your equity.
    But, if you mean 100% here is that all of your trading get profit with no single minus position closed, so i suggest you to use hedging strategy. with this strategy, you have capability to hold your minus position until change to profit and then close it. but, this need a good margin.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-12-01)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a very loser here so I do not believe in my trading strategy because Forex trading is not a problem for me so I do not like this business than I also learn trading strategies and trading conditions very well in fact if traders really learn and trade with their strategy, they can make good money with Brother, please upload your link again maybe don't open your youtube video link. About strategy I am not very reliable because it is prone to mistakes and dramatically improves nothing is better than relying on you in analysis and trade through technical and basic analysis, it is better than trading with a strategy and can be seen as a strategic indicator to confirm the selection of trends and in trading my opinion one of the two Technical analyzes and fundamentals are the most important things

Banned abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Once the strategy gives you the necessary signals, you can start trading. Trading Tip: You may find many different forex trading strategies on the Internet. ... Trading is better than others, but none of them give you a 100% profit. Thus, although there are hundreds of strategies that can be used, you can try building your own strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 286 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)