+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 286 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,102 Times in 4,529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a strategie to get 100 % winning but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set the lots size with the smaller and make relevant target, we know that the trend will always move back after several time ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for all of your answers here.I think I have got my opinions.There is no need for me to look for that kind of strategy now.I am going to build or find a system can help me win 80%,which will be OK for me to enjoy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    In my opinion and i think that there is no strategy in the world to ensure profit by 100% forex market variable can not predict what will happen 100% but there is a good strategy and achieve and maintain a good profit on the capital.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-31), buttar (2019-03-19), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesss,,, i tried many strategies too,, but never help me win 100%. If there is strategy to make us win 100%, then the broker will stop payment,, especially non desk dealing broker

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, I believe there are strategies that can provide 100% win if implemented by the rules. eg "swap hunter" at the same time open two-way trading position opposite to one another with the same lot size. select a broker that uses platform trading with 5 decimal price and allow hedging and reverse trading, use the swap account, select pairs that have the lowest spread with a high difference swap. use in the long-term trading... of course you can use 50% or more from your free margin without any risk!

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, I believe there are strategies that can provide 100% win if implemented by the rules. eg "swap hunter" at the same time open two-way trading position opposite to one another with the same lot size. select a broker that uses platform trading

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss i think a good strategy can help you for earning the profit. who have good strategies during the trade they are earning the profit every trader prepare the strategy before trading and avoid for lose every one can earn the profit from this market.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-02-28)

Member AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,318 Times in 889 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nope. Dear ye aik business hai jis se ap Loss,risks k element ko minus ni kr sakty hain. Isly aesi koi b strategy nai hai jo k 100% perfect ho ya result day. Lekin ap 100% confirmed signals pr trading kr k bohot acha earn kr sakty hain. So,,apko chahye k apne skills ko improve kren or Risk reward ratio ko b follow kren.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 286 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)