+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 286 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many types of strategies that we can find on the internet. Beginners must learn a few of them and practice them in demos. In my view, forex trading is a business full of speculative, so I guess it's completely full of traders. your best and because the market price is so unpredictable than the Market is very volatile and it is very difficult to determine which partner I should trade and I also believe you because there is no strategy that will offer the United States 100% surity, because every indicator and strategy offers United States signals about past information, do not notify the United States of the current situation. I believe if we want to induce 100% surity then we have a tendency to learn basic analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My business further accepts someone while there is absolutely no approach that allows people 100% surity, while any warning other than an approach to offering people an indication of the facts before, will not show the current situation, I do believe if you want to receive 100% surity after that we have to find a standard check and For me a strong strategy is a candlestick pattern and support-resistance point as if the strongest trading strategy is the one that suits our personality and also has a solid money management in it and has thoughts that are comparable to the activity trading and trading forex advantages then we will conduct trading activities with the strategies that we have and are still considering but there is no best strategy that will give you 100% profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, a good strategy is to make good profits from the forex trading business. so, you will have some skills and knowledge about the forex market, it will make more profit in the forex trading business. So, strategies help win forex and most likely, this article will cause some genuine interest in the anger of others. For whatever it is impossible for traders or Forex investors who know all the ins and outs. First, consider some of the problems that have long been known. 1. Sometimes we have to ask ourselves, and maybe

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, as far as the foreign exchange market is concerned, Wining cannot be 100%, even engineers believe that machines cannot be 100% efficient, besides that many forex traders have different trading strategies but they can only work as much as 60% - 85%, and some a successful strategy is a combination of two to three indicators. and Strategies That Will Help You Win Everything in Life We present everything you need to know about facing your enemy, and all their passion is to make them think less about themselves and more about the group

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many good strategies for trading on the forex market, but as traders you must always learn to use the best strategies that will always suit your personality and allow you to make clearer decisions on the market. All strategies are based on the merchant's personality type. and we can easily make money with Forex trading but for that we need a winning strategy. But it is not impossible that with a winning strategy we can get success in every 100% success. My friend, I believe that a trader can get success with skills, discipline, and winning strategies.

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my good brothers there are various types of operations and a short time is short and we have to follow of course the sratagies and we have to get more experience and training that is good and well prepared and must get more knowledge about the market situation and we must always conduct a currency analysis and a hard set and make sure it can hold all market variables and generate profits in the end but you have to test it on a demo account first to see if it really works or not just Strategy depends on short-term or long-term investment long trading instead of a strong strategy is to make trading at low volume that this strategy is suitable for short-term traders because it gives you a point of buying and selling and also support and resistance points

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I use a lot of strategies to work in foex trading but there has never been a strategy to help me make a 100% win every time some strategies help me to win 60% to 70% and I think this is the best strategy that makes profit a day and You will get more money from forex trading and you cannot guess forex 100% of all clips. Whenever the day is really profitable while others are not so paid. There are no entities as you do your psychotherapy some trading will occur which is why it is signified to face the sacred trophy system for forex trading.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we need a good trading strategy that can help us win 100% profit in our trade. We need to develop our skills and discipline when trading on Forex. Traders who are disciplined and gain success in Forex trading. and there is no strategy that can give you profit every time. profit and loss are part of every business and they cannot be avoided. however, when you learn more about this business, gain experience, and learn market analysis inside, the closer you are to the 0% loss of achieving 100% success.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy is to trade with in-depth analysis and a good trading plan. In my opinion, I think that learning basic knowledge about forex and practicing on a demo account to improve skills and make experiences are the best best strategies for forex business !! so every trader follows this rule and is successful in that life. But there is no best strategy made by traders and gives 100% profit from forex and I would believe people see that there is no strategy that can offer us all 100% guarantee, see that almost every signal and strategy gives us all the true signs of past information, will not tell us the latest situation, I believe if we have to get 100% guarantee then we need to find out standard research.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi bhaiya ji aisa hota untuk paradagangan karna karna aan bhi jahan bhi jaatena bana jaunna au 100% no one has been able to make any strategic decision, but it is not easy to get rid of any other strategic strategy. I do not have any other strategies in the form of any strategies that are 100% untangled. We have been able to get the capital gain due to the fact that there is a significant increase in the value of these strategies in the country.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 286 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)