+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 286 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i don't think k koi bhi strategy perfect ho sakti hai jo aap ko har time hi profit dey yahan aap kitna bhi acha trade kar lo kabhi kabhi aap ko loss ho jata hai q k market kai time aap ko favor nahi karti. yahan pey aap ka experience matter karta hai aur is k sath aap maximum time profit mai ja saktey ho aur loss ko bhi recover kar saktey ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    winning 100 % of the time ?really i dont agree with your openion in some points ,i dare say
    whether you are a experiencer or newbie 100% of time .
    a sucess rate more than 50% is also good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum yeh to nahin kah sakty k forex k trading mien kon see startegy fully trusted hai hai mager mien yeh kaho ga k jo bee log yahan per aa ker hard work kerty hien aur try kerty hien k yahan sy earn ker lain to kafi had tak profit hasil ker lety hien

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-24), mehro (2018-08-21)

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accept as true, along with you, because there is no strategy that the United States will provide 100% guarantee that every indicator and strategy offers to the United States a signal from the latest results of the United States, the current state, I feel, if we guarantee 100% want, so we tend to study the invitation of fundamental analysis and moreover, I have the confidence to say that there is no strategy that America will give a hundred percent safe, because every indicator and strategy provides the latest information about American-non-American signals, this situation, I think if we want 100% guaranteed, so we tend to study fundamental analysis.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The rules apply to you if you can give 100% to win the technique that should be done. Open "Exchange Hunter" as well as many of the same size, two-way trade with each other. Using a business platform and 5 decimal and backhand trading scopes, exchanging with high differences, having the lowest pair, swap accounts allow you to choose a broker. Long term usage ... Of course you are free of 50% or more risk that can be used. and It could be a daily and hourly market place as long as possible without notice along with via wherever car deserves Killie to make this happen the organization as a full time. I really depend on forex because it is a very profitable and rewarding business. I make good money every month. This is a life time business. I am always with forex trading business. This is a great source of income.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In addition, I can accept as true with you as there is no 100% guarantee strategy in the United States and the signal and strategy indicators offer the latest information from USA United States that does not tell the current state, I think that if we invite surety 100% want, then we tend to learn basic analysis. and when we set a target to earn $ 50 a day and conditions give us 50% (25 $) per day I think that's okay, so we'll accept a possible strategy to give us a profit even though the profit is not 100%, the important thing we earn on that day.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no 100% strategy and no strategy is 100% certain, even if we develop that strategy ourselves, we still can not trust it 100% and there is nothing like 100% in the world of Forex trading, no matter the knowledge or experience you have about your business can get 100% success in Forex trading. You have to create your own good strategy to make a profit from the Forex business. Strategy depends on human capacity. The forex market changes from time to time so you can not get success from just one strategy. Your good knowledge and good strategy will lead you to win in the Forex market. and I think that there is no strategy that gives us 100% profit, best strategy can give 80% success but with forex we have to accept profit and accept loss too, I think strategy which have success rate 65% is a good strategy and we can use it to trade

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my experience there is no 100% profit with any strategy, i have to search in year but i can not find it. what we need to be aware of is using a good strategy to cover our losses like using an average or just using hedging options, it can help you to get 100% profit in the last result of your trade. and. I do not think there is a strategy that helps you to win 100%. You only expect 70% to 85% win. You develop your own strategies that help you grow your margin money and your long-term strategy.

Banned Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i don't think so k koi strategy aap ko consistently 100% win dey every time yahan pey experience matter karta hai jis k sath aap trade kartey hain aur strategies develop kartey hain aur wo hi aap ki profit ki base hoti hai achi strategy ho gi to aap win kar jao gey lekin wo strategy har time aap ko profit nahi dey gi q k market time to time change hota hai jis ki wajah sey strategy bhi change karni parti hai

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend forex trading is the best online business,it is working in many countries,when a traders gets knowledge and also experience so it is possible to earn 100% from this forum,and settle his life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 286 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)