+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 286 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never think so and think in forex there is noe such system . and believe here sure will be loss beside forex and we just need to make consistent profit with our experience and knowledge and if do such then sure success will come to us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    if you are talking about short time trading then naturally there will not be %100 success.but if we will talk about long term traders then it is possible.you can open a position based on moving average and use 1 day or 1 week time frame and use the near support or resistant line as stoploose.then you can make hundreds of pips within a few weeks.
    With your help here,i think I have awared that there is no strategy can help me win 100% in forex.But if the strategy that can help us win constantly,then it will be a very good strategy there.I think I still need to test my strategy in my trading account,which I wish I can find a proper or profitabl strategy soon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are talking about short time trading then naturally there will not be %100 success.but if we will talk about long term traders then it is possible.you can open a position based on moving average and use 1 day or 1 week time frame and use the near support or resistant line as stoploose.then you can make hundreds of pips within a few weeks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ermaniso2011 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also agree with you as there is no strategies perfect, that each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mhchomsi For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I donnot think so as there is any strategy that could satisfy us 100%. we should learn fundamental analysis to maximize ours profit, without learning fundamentals we could not even increase ours profit, and ours loss ratio would be higher.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me aisi koi bhi strategy nahi hai jisse ki trader ko 100$ profit ke hcances ho kyunki market me bahut se fundamentals bhi hote ahi jinko study karke analyse karna bahut zada mushkil ho jata hai jis wajah se kisi bhi strategy pe poori tarah vishwas anhi kiya ja sakta..forex trading me traders ko bahut soch samjh ke trading akrni chahiye aur aopni strategy ko time ke sath change kar lena chahaiye

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i dont believe there can be any strategy or method that can help you make 100% profit and if there was any such a method brokers and gurus were going to use it themself and were not going to reveal that secret - but i am sure there is no such secret and everyone has to take risk who trade forex.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    there is a strategie to get 100 % winning but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set the lots size with the smaller and make relevant target, we know that the trend will always move back after several time ,
    i agree with your quote but in my opinion the scalping strategy is the best to get the success 100% in forex trading and to be a best trader , scalping is help out to the tardier to grow the account balance fast and stay long term in trading forex.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to muhammadfarooq For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a strategie to get 100 % winning but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set the lots size with the smaller and make relevant target, we know that the trend will always move back after several time ,
    do the best we can

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), Ahmadali (2019-08-28), ahsanin (2012-06-05), Alizahid (2020-11-05), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), asadawan (2014-02-26), asd567 (2018-07-17), hammad101 (2020-05-30), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08), Unregistered (1)

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No. i have looked and i have searched but i haven't found even professionals who trade millions of dollars donot have such a strategy . if you strategy can return between 50-70% i think you have a winning strategy and you should keep it . thats a gem if you ask me

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ericnyamu For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), Ahmadali (2019-08-28), Alizahid (2020-11-05), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), atifrock (2014-02-26), hammad101 (2020-05-30), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 286 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)