+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 286 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think It's quite impossible because Forex market is very mysterious and there is no strategy and indicator who can help us to win 100%. Forex market isn't a tree of money or bed of roses,So trader need high straggle and lot's of time for maintain this business and to increase success ratio. There is no expert trader who win 100%.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to majahar_ali For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-02-06), Nirzana (2018-02-08)

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thing strategy use kr ky ap 100% win kr sakty hain. ap ko is men hard work krna pry ga us ko kafi time daina pry ga or risk b uthana pry ga.

--- Update ---

I thing strategy use kr ky ap 100% win kr sakty hain. ap ko is men hard work krna pry ga us ko kafi time daina pry ga or risk b uthana pry ga. hard work is must.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-27), hmforex (2018-02-27), iqrayousaf (2018-02-27), javedqasim (2018-02-27), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25)

Junior Member mansoorquaid123 is an unknown quantity at this point mansoorquaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The difference between success and failure in Forex trading is very likely to depend upon which currency pairs you choose to trade each week, and not on the exact trading methods you might use to determine trade entries and exits. Each week I am going to analyze fundamentals, sentiment and technical positions in order to determine which currency pairs are most likely to produce the easiest and most profitable trading opportunities over the next week. In some cases it will be trading the trend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mansoorquaid123 For This Useful Post:

majahar_ali (2018-02-06)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion there are several strategies to be realized from the Forex business and this strategy
    is often able to ensure full subsidiaries if anyone will start with this strategy he is often successful.
    But if anyone can not operate it well then he often face to failure.
    Because I believe that here is a 100 percent strategy to control and succeed.
    The following are additional system identifiers and this info often offers the correct data for all mercantilists.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.
    There is no strategy which can win hundred percent so in short there is no strategy there is no plan there is nothing like Holy Grail system so stop chasing this kind of useless indicator or strategies I believe that there is nothing about price action and chart patterns

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr.yen For This Useful Post:

Anee Sharmeen (2018-01-28), Malik Adil (2018-01-31), zahid003 (2018-01-28)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    win or lose is reasonable in forex. . . Usually we win and get big profit, usually we lose and get margin call.
    In my opinion, trading uses our psychological or capital management. What we already know
    forex is high risk trading, the problem is to manage our money tightly and work when
    using indicators like your mode. You will benefit. .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

patel (2018-01-29), syahraz (2018-01-29)

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, there is no such strategy that can help you achieve 100% success. I use macd indicator,
    rsi and moving average as my indicator. Sometimes I use pivot point and rsi.aktualnya I choose my indicator
    depends on market trend. try to follow other people's strategies blindly. Create your own,
    try to play on it, get ideas from others. You can not expect to win every time.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pepsoden For This Useful Post:

cadamkhan (2018-01-31), coramel (2018-01-29), dancow (2018-01-31), gandiwa (2018-01-31)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,673 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko best Trading kay strategy ka use karna important hota hay aor jb Trader kay strategy thek hogy aor Trader ko Forex Trading main thek planing kar kay Trading karna ay ga phr Trader safe Trading karta hay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main thek profit earn hota hay aor Trader successful Trading kar kay good earning easily possible kar sakta hay

16. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-01-27), Akhterp (2018-01-29), ASHOK (2018-01-26), azharahmad (2018-01-26), billyboy00007 (2018-01-26), David1728 (2018-01-28), forex247 (2018-01-29), Forexcoolgirl (2018-01-29), FOREXMAN (2018-01-29), fxearner (2018-01-26), israr2017 (2018-01-26), jimmy17 (2018-01-28), KASINA (2018-01-27), Mkg (2018-01-26), munibkhan (2018-01-28), punjabiboy (2018-01-26), QamarXulqi (2018-01-28), sasa (2018-01-26), sufiyan22 (2018-01-27), Unregistered (8), zahid2016 (2018-01-26), zahraali989 (2018-01-26), zulfiqar5564 (2018-01-29)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried a lot of time to create a strategy that gives me a 100% profit and when
    I do it if one of my trades is in losses it takes all the money and avrage 100% reaches 50%
    so I have not found it yet. specific startegy which makes
    me even 80% profit in daily trading ..

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

radjo (2018-01-29), surjamal (2018-01-29), wahyudin (2018-01-29)

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The invention of printing subjects the existing field of history - whether allegedly true,
    romantic or novel - for the process of trivialization and commercialization.
    Romances have been circulated in luxuriously decorated manuscripts to be read to audiences.
    The printed book allows a relatively inexpensive alternative for the purpose of silent reading.
    The depictions of ancient historians, the history of the popular medieval knight, the story of the cute hero,
    the religious legend and the collection of jests and fables are the main subject. Offers tension
    and acceptable tales for viewers as true, even if they are fantastic and impossible,
    the new books get to city households and state merchants who visit cities as merchants

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 286 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)