+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 286 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Junior Member mwaleed12345 is on a distinguished road mwaleed12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    1 more learn
    2 ready for risk
    3 ready for loss
    4 more learn and fast earn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No never i don't think any of strategy can win for us each and every time trading time to time change hoti hai aur aap ko trends k sath decision change karney partey hain agar aap kisi aik strategy k sath trade kartey raho gey to aap kisi point pey loss mai bhi chaley jao gey q k same strategy sarey trade pey applicable nahi hoti

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ashraf66 is on a distinguished road ashraf66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Progressive strategies are created around the concept of increasing the size of your bet after witnessing the outcome of a round. One of the most famous and widely used roulette strategies the Martingale system is a great example of a progressive strategy. Martingale suggests that you double your bet after every loss. This method is popular because its very straightforward and newbie-friendly. In reality, however, its a very risky strategy, and you will not see any experienced players using it.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,533 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koe bhe ayse trading strategy nhe hey jis men traders ko 100 percent sirf profit he ho , ayse trading strategy humk sirf market ke trend ko daikh ke he bna sakte hen , agar koe ayse trading strategy hote keh jis se traders sirf profit he kama sakte tu yahan koe bhe trader poor nah hota aur koe bhe trader loss hasil nah karta .

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-26), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-25)

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes strategy can makes us to win if we have well knowledged with those method we understand about it well. But i don't think so it may wins 100 percentage works , i just known it help us to trade with 70 percentage other 30 percentage we should learn . So i don't believe any other systems 100 percentages that works everytimes trust yourself to understand the market actions.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the proven fact that there is no strategy for success rate is never 100% and there is no addition regardless of how skilled dealers win all the transactions done by the forex market you will not have anything fixed regardless of how intelligent analysis, other than successful traders, who won the variety the biggest transaction in your loss transaction I think there is no strategy that can give you 100% profit from trading. Most commonly think you should know that successful traders and good traders change their trading strategies according to the conditions of the trading market. They do not trade with the same strategy for long. I think most traders make a strategy to get 30 50% profit, the rest depend on trader discipline and risk management.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to halim For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-05-21)

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for all your answers here. I think I have even got my opinion. No one wants on my behalf to appear for such a strategy at this time. I will build or see a system will facilitate the eighteenth victory of Maine, which will be fine on my behalf to like ... I also believe in the truth with you because no strategy can offer us with 100% guarantee, because every signs and strategies give us a sign of the final details, do not tell us the exclusive condition, I think if we want to get 100% guarantee then we must understand the important analysis. Thanks, forex.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trust people when there is no tactic we can give you 100% guarantee, while each piece of information and tactics gives us a special sign with respect to previous information will not tell us the current scenario, that if we want to get 100% guarantee and then we have to find a basic check. My business besides accepting people who see that there is no method you can give 100% to see that each warning and guarantee delivery method offers facts to people, does not reveal the current situation, I think if you want to get, then we need to know the guarantee important checks.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much considering all your current opinions in this article. I'm sure I've received your feedback. There is no personal obligation to find out what kind of approach at this point. I would be as good as the search system would help me make 80% money, be it personal, have fun. . I do not think there is a strategy that can win 100%. Because all the methods really designed by humans can cause errors, so I think if you have a cost effective, re-use your strategy then follow and do not change if for anything. do not jump from the road to strategy. All.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In addition, I will go with you, so there is absolutely no strategy that people offer 100% guarantee, all indicators above strategy give people a signal on the previous file, you can tell us the current situation, I believe that in the event that he should get 100% guarantee, so we studied the underlying assessment. it is clear that there is no tactics, remember that we offer 100% guarantee signaling, more than see that tagging tactics and for each file, if you want to get sponsors up to 100%, then you have to specify, that I think the current situation from the previous investigation .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 286 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)