+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 286 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately I believe that there is a strategy that can help us 100% win this forex market. Because online forex trading is the best and this strategy is the best thing for forex trading. if your strategy can return between 50-70%, I think you have a winning strategy and you have to look after it. and there is no best strategy in forex and can provide 100% profit so I would say that we have to accept small profits every day and in this way we will use small lot sizes to trade and also we will not have much money to use a large lot size. We can only get 70 percent of the profits from the strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's impossible if I can run my account using a 100% profitable strategy. In fact, there is no perfect strategy that can generate 100% profit for all trades. Every strategy has its own strengths and weaknesses but if we can manage risk, I think we can use any strategy in this forum. and the best online trading and this strategy is the best thing for forex trading if your strategy can also return loose money in this market even though the number of losing trades is less for such traders and you will not suffer losses and never give up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strategy ki madad say ap ki earning zada ho gy likan 100% nahi ho gy. likan es mai koi sku nahi k ap ki earning zada aur loss bohat he kam ho gy. kyu k jo traders forex market mai strategy banay kay bad trade open krtay hai tou en kay loss bhe kam aur profit zada hoti hai.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so, but% is high if we can develop strategies that are included with the right technical analysis, fundamental analysis and also money management strategies, I think all can get good profits but for that we need good skills too. and actually there is a forex strategy that can be 100% profitable ... So a 100% profit strategy is more focused on money management strategies. This function is only to ensure that every week 100% must make a profit of $ 100. No matter what percentage of winnings, the important thing is that every week you will make a profit of $ 100 depending on the skills we use ...

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe there are traders who say there is a 100% trading indicator in the forex market trading business. I believe that some strategies are better than others, but traders must apply good money management to every strategy they see and it will be easy for us to be able to get many benefits for each market in trade and I think it will be very risky to depend on one source and invest all your money on it especially if it's risky because we will have our own logic to make good profits through our trade

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First I don't think there will be a strategy that will help us win every trade and even if there is a strategy I am very confident that nobody knows about other people wisely, only people who know will take all forex income. and there is no holy rail, do not let everyone talk sweetly, you promise 100% profit without loss. The goals of a good trader are profitable; win more trade than loss. Don't change your strategy all the time, instead of increasing it when you trade.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no 100% success through any strategy that is not possible in my point of view and through different strategies we can analyze the market and then our luck that the market moves along with the development of the strategy. and there are strategies that can give 100% victory if implemented by rules. for example "swap hunters" at the same time open two-way trading positions opposite each other with the same lot size. select brokers who use trading platforms with 5 decimal prices and allow hedging and reverse trading, so keep working.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tried a huge number of strtigies for long time ........ no strartegy helps us to win 100% ............ there are strategys that can succes 70% - 80% at specific times ....

u need to know when to use a strategy not just how to use it

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 286 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)