+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 286 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no strategy that works 100% and there is no strategy that is 100% certain, even if we develop the strategy itself, we still cannot believe it 100% and nothing like 100% in the world of Forex trading, no matter what knowledge or experience you have about business you can get 100% success in Forex trading. You have to make a good strategy yourself to profit from the Forex business. Strategy depends on human capacity. The forex market changes from time to time so you cannot get success from just one strategy. Your good knowledge and strategy makes you win on the Forex market. And yes of course there is one strategy that can help you but no 100% guarantee, because in any world you don't have a 100% guarantee for you and for goods or business, because this is human life and on earth is ok, and also dear 75% you can make a profit every day if you open this one site for fundamental analysis, this is a site for expro, and also makes daily targets and also does not open many high risks in your trade which is the overall strategy for you and for everyone ok

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there is a single strategy that will give the United States 100 percent, explain that for each parameter, and you feel up to date with the latest indications of Surity United States, they say, the current situation in the United States, if we want to promote 100 guarantees % is usually an element of teaching analysis. and We also trust anyone while there is no tactic that can supply people 100% for sure, while every single indication and tactic presenting to your indication people about the previous file, will not show the real situation, I think in case you have to find a guarantee 100% and then we have to find out a simple investigation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think like this ... and the fact that there is no strategy for success is never 100% and it doesn't matter how a professional dealer wins all transactions carried out by the Forex market don't have anything fixed no matter how good the analysis is. ... and from my experience there is no 100% profit with any strategy, I have to look for it in years but I can't find it. what we need to realize is just using a good strategy to cover our losses such as using an average or just using hedging options, it can help you to get 100% profit on the final results of your trade.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried various strategies for sustainable strategies to help the United States win five per hundred of the squared strategy, the success of jv-80 at certain times must be forced to admit that the method is not just a way to use it. and besides, I think I like there is no strategy that will give us 100% certainty, because every indicator and strategy of American signals on past knowledge, does not tell us this scenario, I think if we want to get a 100% guarantee, so we tend to study fundamental analysis

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My company is a trusted person because it is not possible for the United States to give all 100% guarantees, because almost every outside warning method is also a real message to teach us the latest situation, I believe that if we find a guarantee it must be 100% and make contact acquaintances that standard. and Although not sure because it's quite difficult to develop a 100% perfect strategy and the market also changes over time. It is difficult to predict the possibility of your strategy working yesterday may not work tomorrow.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which in my opinion is not. because it's not an analytical strategy that runs in the same direction but can run different directions. I mean a very great strategy will also be damaged and thwarted by very large news that affects the market. so in addition to the strategy we also have to assess market conditions and often follow the news about forex that we are not harmed by the very negative news movements and I think I am considering you because there is no strategy that will offer 100% US guarantees, because every indicator and strategy giving signals to the US about past information, not telling the current US scenario, I feel that if we want to induce 100% purity then we tend to have to learn basic analysis. Thank you for posting search and maintaining trade.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Besides that, I will go with you because there is no access, which can give us 100% certainty, because every signal and access gives us the character of previous information, not to tell us about the current situation, that I am sure, if we have to and then 100% safe we learn simple analysis and I, moreover, to follow people who are not approaches that can offer you a 100% guarantee, while every signal, outside of access and offering specific information about you in the past, does not appear in situations now, I think, in this case, that we need to have an additional 100% guarantee we must understand basic research.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also guarantee 100%, all American countries can not provide indicators as a strategy strategy is the North American countries in the past, I must say about the sign, in the knowledge that the North American country, consider these scripts, and then we tend to produce 100 guarantees %, if you want to know the most important analysis. and my business also goes along with people who see that there is absolutely no approach that allows you to maintain security, seeing that only with every warning if you need an approach allows you to show around the facts outside, it won't signal the latest situation, I am sure if we are willing to accept 100 guarantees then we need to study standard research.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will give you a genuine, non-North American general strategy to offer 100% security for every indicator and strategy that is a North American brand, say the latest results in North America, in this situation, it seems to me that if we want to get 100% safe and then we tend to learn fundamental analysis. and it is very difficult to say that there is a trading strategy that can provide up to 100% of winning trades. We consider the 80% winning strategy a great strategy, but I really have never heard of a forex strategy that wins 100%. if you know, please let me know.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    being 100% totally dependent on yourself because if a trader is good and experienced and can follow his own strategy and can control the management of his money then he can succeed but sometimes the trader can make mistakes can be a little or big then he cannot be a 100% profit but if he doesn't do that then we can call the trader a 100% success. and I don't think so there is a strategy that gives you 100% victory because there are always inherent risks in trading. You can't expect that you can win every trade with any strategy so try to learn to trade and delete your mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 286 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)