+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 286 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends i think a good strategy can help you for earning the profit. who have good strategies during the trade they are earning the profit. Every trader prepare the strategy before trading and avoid for lose. Every one can earn the profit from this market be a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mehro View Post
    g han hum 100% win kr skty hen. lakin yeh har waqt nhi ho ga. yeh hmary luch aur hikmat Mli pe depend krta hai. k hum ny forex market ko kitna smjha hai. forex ki stud kiye bagher is pe win nhi kr skty aur mehnat sy kaam krty rhen aur greed to krna hi nhi hai wrna nuqsan ho ga
    forex ke business me aisa koi strategy nahi hai jisse trader 100% win kar sakein,esme trader ko strategy khud pehle demo par practice karna hota hai,esme trader ke liye uska stragegy agar 70% bhi win karwata hai to wo sahi track par ess business me kaam kar raha hai,esme trader ko kaafi time stratgegy par dena padta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friends i think a good strategy can help you for earning the profit. who have good strategies during the trade they are earning the profit. Every trader prepare the strategy before trading and avoid for lose. Every one can earn the profit from this market so get more profit.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27), Unregistered (2)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex forum mebers ko chahey k jis key pass koi achi strategy ho jis sey wo regular earning krta ho tou es ko chahey k wo apni strategy ko share krey. tk Duirsey forum members bhe es ko jion kr key market sey regular earning hasil krey aur market mai kamyab traders ki list mai ho. Strategy share krney sey hum strategy ko aur behatr kr sakty hai.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    g han hum 100% win kr skty hen. lakin yeh har waqt nhi ho ga. yeh hmary luch aur hikmat Mli pe depend krta hai. k hum ny forex market ko kitna smjha hai. forex ki stud kiye bagher is pe win nhi kr skty aur mehnat sy kaam krty rhen aur greed to krna hi nhi hai wrna nuqsan ho ga

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I, I am sure that there is no system success ratio of 100%, but I think that 100% success in the market is possible only by using experience and really with intelligence. I know that many traders spend their lives with profits from trade, but instead there are many other people who have just lost in this market over and over again. and for a short time, talking about trade was impossible. But we are talking about the possibility of long-term traders, of course, 100% success. If the moving average, and the period of the day or week, and near the line of support or resistance based on the use of open positions and use stop loss. They can make hundreds of points in a few weeks.

Thanks
    Dear friends winning 100 % of the time really i dont agree with your openion in some points ,i dare say whether you are a experiencer or newbie 100% of time a success rate more than 50% is also good keep enoy here.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has not been a strategic plan for the 100 years that has been invested in the $ 100 market so far as it has been seen in the market, but it is still very difficult to study but it is very important that we do not even have a strategic plan. I have a lot of money in my business so that I can learn more about how to deal with the problem and how to get rid of the strategic strategies of the forex and the foreign exchange system. If you want to learn more about the money from the financial market, then you will be able to pay attention to the information provided by the bank and send it to the public.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone is looking for a system that wins 100% but it is not possible because the market moves with sentiment and news. But I hv saw the results of several EAs, with all GREEN inks thrown at them. This EA np calal scalper is less than 9. Really Gold Goose if I can't put my hand down. Every time you need, just order and get a golden egg. and one strategy can make a profit, profit 100%. the market is so unexpected that there is no indicator of the holy grail there are no mistakes in the forex market. actually it doesn't matter if we get a loss in our trade, because losses and profits are part of forex, so we can avoid it.

Thanks
    I believe there are strategies that can provide 100% win if implemented by the rules. eg "swap hunter" at the same time open two-way trading position opposite to one another with the same lot size. select a broker that uses platform trading with 5 decimal price and allow hedging and reverse trading, use the swap account, select pairs that have the lowest spread with a high difference swap. use in the long-term trading of course you can use 50% or more from your free margin without any risk!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 286 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)