+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 286 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried a number of strategies and worked on different plans and in different ways but never seen any strategy which is 100% accurate because nothing is 100% in this world. All you have to do is to increase efficiency to maximum but you can't gain everything here. You just have to work hard and focus on your goals because focusing on goals is the best thing. Set a goal and get a good strategy to achieve that goal. This should be your priority in the trading market which is very risky market...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-30), Mustansir (2018-07-30)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,217 Times in 11,226 Posts
    In every business the businessman has adopt the strategy for earning the profit. If you have good ideas and understand the trend of the market they this can help you for earning the profit. Avoid the mistakes and remove the risk during trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can rely on that strategy is money management, with good money management then we will get consistent profits, for me there is no strategy that can give us 100% profit with the exception of good money management, although there are some that offer automated system who can get 200% profit in a month I still do not believe because for me a good strategy is how we manage trading accounts with good money management and Currently I only use 2 systems, which are incorporated into the new trading system strategy. in my analysis using moving averages, fibonaaci retracement and also trendline. when the price moves against the results of my analysis, so I usually use the average

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,910 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhai bhai ksi bhi strategy sy aap 100% profit nahi kr skty profit to hota rahta hai but kbi kbi asha bhi hota hai woh he strategy hum ko big loss dy jati hai is luy aap ksi bhi srrategy pr 100% belaive nahi kr skty
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), sarfraz786 (2018-07-27)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to follow trends only. That's all I observed. Every day my trading begins with a brief display of currency news on the internet. The two just watched and slightly studied the chart of the previous day with my opening and the final step was to start drading. and no strategy can give us 100% surity, because every indicator and strategy gives us a signal about past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100%% surity then we have to learn fundamental analysis.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No strategy can win us 100% profit, we should strive to generate consistent profits and lose less than looking for a strategy that we think may be 100% successful because in the real sense, there is no 100% accurate strategy in forex. and What about your trading strategy now? How many trading strategies do you normally use? Can anyone help me to win 100%? If so, who will share it here? we know that the trend will always move back after some time,

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear waisay to men aap kay Question say bilkul bhe agree nahi karu ga Q kay 100% earn karnay wali aisi koi strategy hay.... dekhen dear men ye nahi kehta hay 100% earn karna impossible hay ... dear dekhen men abhi apni learning kar raha hunn or meri learning men aisi koi strategy nahi hay jo 100% profit deti ho or men is question say fully disagree karun ga.... dekhen dear 100% earn kiya to ja sakta hay magar ye itna zyada easy bhe nahi hay possible to hay magar easy nahi hay or dear agar aap kay pass aisi koi strategy hay toi mujhay zuru share karen or agr aap 100% earn kar raha hen to men aap ko good luck kehta haun or aisi strategy mujhay bhe zrur send karen...

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend I am just a beginner in the Forex business, so I do not know if they are any strategy that can give us 100% success in all trades. The strategy I use can give me only 60% success in a month. To win 100% of trades consistently then we need to have a lot of knowledge and trading experience. and I have the right and most appropriate strategy that I follow these days. namely: You should not invest more than 60 percent of your money available in trading because if you lose all your money, you have no residual trading. so always play it safe if you want a second success always be patient and cool-minded during your trading business.

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every strategy I think it can make a big fortune let alone just 100% more than that is also very doable, just having what we are running and obeying the rules strategy, patience, accuracy, discipline is the key, I am sure all kinds of strategies are certainly just to make a profit, not for loss. I have that I am merely a trader following the direction of market trends, if the up trend then I will follow up there seems to be an opportunity to change my new open position downward by following the downward directions. and Until now, I never believed that there was such a perfect "holy grail" strategy in the world. Each strategy has a different ratio of accuracy, but it will never be completely 100%. In fact, I think, a professional trader will sometimes experience losses on several occasions. In fact, our success here in forex trading is about our plans properly to use our favorite strategy and not really the strategy itself.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We also agree with you actually when you can not find a system that might present a 100% unity state surity, when each pointer plus system supplies a unified state point for recent details, will not tell us today's problems, if you it may get a system in between 50-70% there is no doubt that you will have a successful system and you should continue to look after them. how about your gems if you ever meet people. and, I do not think so have a strategy that helps us 100% to win any trade. The forex market is an unknown business and nobody can say the forex market's future without a doubt so I think nobody is making sure you are on this issue so I hope you should skip that thought which gives you 100% success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 286 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)