+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Intraday Trading in Forex.

Senior Member rokibul2018 is on a distinguished road rokibul2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure intraday investing is a great investing design. Lead to with this My spouse and i do not need many endurance to be able to business then when My spouse and i see the current market is going of our assortment i basically halt investing usually do not business which morning. Appreciate it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes intraday exchanging will be an amazing exchanging style. Bring about in this We don't need many fortitude to be able to buy and sell and when We start to see the industry is out with friends of my personal assortment however merely end exchanging do not buy and sell in which evening. Appreciate it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul zrur karna chayay humy is sai behter trade aur kia ho sakti hai agar yai trade samjh mai a jati hai ap ko tou...

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex mein target set karke chalna bahut jaroori hota hai aur trader ko eske liye planning bhi karni hogi,trader ka agar weekly targets poora hojaata hai to wo month mein kaafi achha profits earn kar sakenga aur yehi ess business ki khasiyat hai..
    bhaiya ji target hona to theek hi hota hain lekin target kitna hum pura kar sakte hain ye humare ko dekhna hota hain jitna target pura kiya ja sakta hain hamesha usse jayda kabhi target na rakhe bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without learning is impossible to earning as for better learning we can join forex school after all learning experience of our seniors that include the best way to learn forex because of the experience of our senior we will gain a lot of knowledge about forex trading business instead of if you want to seriously deepen the forex trading business you can learn in forex forums like this indian forex forum instead of Signals on the 4hour chart outweigh the ones on 1hour chart

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji agar week ka target aap set karte hain aur uska pura bhi kar lete hain to monthly mein total profits kafi acha ho jata hain main bhi ishi tarah se trading karna pasand karta hu weekly target main 50$ se 100$ ka rakhta hu
    hanji forex mein target set karke chalna bahut jaroori hota hai aur trader ko eske liye planning bhi karni hogi,trader ka agar weekly targets poora hojaata hai to wo month mein kaafi achha profits earn kar sakenga aur yehi ess business ki khasiyat hai..

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend forex bhot barra busniss hai is main ap ko loss bhi ho sakta hai or profit bhi ho sakta hai,q k jab market main loss hota hai to ap ko bhi ho ga,or jab markethigh hoti hai us wakt ap ko profit hota hai to ap subha ko trade karen subha ko market high hoti hai,
    Demo account join karen
    emotion control kerna sekhen
    confidence ho
    MT4 learning
    MT5 learning
    ager ap ya sab karty hain to ap ko acha profit ho ga,.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji agar week ka target aap set karte hain aur uska pura bhi kar lete hain to monthly mein total profits kafi acha ho jata hain main bhi ishi tarah se trading karna pasand karta hu weekly target main 50$ se 100$ ka rakhta hu
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwin.forex View Post
    The intention to start this thread is simple. Share and learn Intraday trading strategy.

Below are my questions with respect to Intraday trading:

1. How much minimum investment is required. My weekly target is 25-30 $ so monthly is 200 $ profit.
    2. I would be trading in EUR USD pair only.
    3. what should be the risk/reward ratio i.e. SL and TP ?
    4. Which is the best time zone to do scalping ?
    5. What TF chart should be considered ?
    6. What should be the lot size ?
    7. Which indicators should be used ?
    8. How many pips should be considered for profit per position?

If you guys could help me with these inputs and any other information, knowledge it will help others also who want to learn.

Cheers!
    Ashwin
    I will try to answer some of your questions
    1. if you want a profit of 25-30 $ a week you can use a minimum capital of 100-250 $. you just have to look for 1-5% depending on the use of capital
    3. about risk and reward, it all depends on your comfort, but I suggest risk reward 2: 1 so your profit is greater than the acceptable risk
    4. for scalping usually use M5-M15, and usually in the Asian market
    5. for better timeframe to make an analysis on such a large timeframe h4, then zoom in to a small timeframe to look for entry point
    6. if you use the $ 100 you can use 0.1-0.2 lot but if you use capital $ 250 you can use 0.25-0.5
    7. wear indicators that you think it the most simple and you master how to use that indicators
    8. I think it's 10-20 pips for entry once, you can do an 2-3 entry every days.
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only learning from several media is not effective therefore which you have adopt to learn forex trade is good then Make sure we use reasonable size of lot depending on our capital when we wan to enter the market there is any difference learning it yourself and learning it from somebody and Forex trading is not a complicated thingsif want to learn it then you can learn it very easily from websitereadin without learning you always time will be loss from trade Many problem find out and knowledge experience gather with emotion control

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)