+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Intraday Trading in Forex.

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So all have to do hard work for learn it and if people can do practice on demo account for that is we need know the forex fundamental knowledge with It is an imaginary impediment in your learning progress It's not like the market isn't hard enough to trade you have to bring impatience to the that try to make good plans and strategies with your knowledge and try on demo account as actually we learn about forex trading for a better earning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member suterafxkhan is an unknown quantity at this point suterafxkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Teachers have more knowledge and they are expert about currency trading so they can easily teach us good factor of trading rather than because practice will facilitate your path so this forum is really good way to gain more knowledge in forex but learn forex trading is not as simple as we think especially if you can not control the desire to gain a large amount in a short time then Learning forex at all times would take focusing on the demo platform

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned paulpeter is an unknown quantity at this point paulpeter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without a doubt intraday exchanging is usually a good exchanging style. Trigger with this My partner and i do not need several patience to help deal and when My partner and i see the market place is out with friends associated with our range then i just quit exchanging do not deal which time. Many thanks.

Member enochephraim is an unknown quantity at this point enochephraim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer intraday buying and selling bcause when i never think about the data everytime, when i only place approaching order placed along with abandon the particular data, check out work and after i head out home following work, i'm able to available the particular data along with think about the income.. in this manner, i'm able to help make income and still care having our work along with family. 30-50 pips /day is our goal, nevertheless frequenlty, when i get more when compared with 50 pips.. i enjoy using this along with relax..

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji target hona to theek hi hota hain lekin target kitna hum pura kar sakte hain ye humare ko dekhna hota hain jitna target pura kiya ja sakta hain hamesha usse jayda kabhi target na rakhe bhaiya ji
    han bhai g zaida baday target rakhna ek trader k liyay bilkul bi acha nh hota hay , agar hum bada target rakhtay hay tu phr hum us ko achieve karnay k liyay high lot size use kartay hay jis sa hamay heavy loss bi ho sakta hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member ebizrai is an unknown quantity at this point ebizrai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir main to ak new hu is business me main to iske bare me abhi tak nhi jana hai , mai to sirf normal trading ke bare me hi jana hai , agar is ke bare me mujhe ko thik se bata paye to mujhe forex trading karne me bahut hi asani hogi kuk main to abhi sirf learn hi hasil kar rahi hu , or ye bhi forex trading ke learn me hi hai , so please share with me .

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji target hona to theek hi hota hain lekin target kitna hum pura kar sakte hain ye humare ko dekhna hota hain jitna target pura kiya ja sakta hain hamesha usse jayda kabhi target na rakhe bhaiya ji
    hanji forex mein ek sahi target jab takk trader nahi rakhenga wo ess field mein kaam nahi kar sakta,trader ko esme apne target se stick rehna chahiye aur target hamesha apne experience ke hisaab se he set karna chahiye tabhi wo thik kar sakenga..

Member moxismichel is an unknown quantity at this point moxismichel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt intraday trading is a good trading model. Lead to in this My spouse and i do not need quite a few fortitude to help business so when My spouse and i view the industry is out associated with my variety i purely end trading don't business that will day. Cheers.

Banned bigbang is an unknown quantity at this point bigbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many ways of learning trading forex and Best way is demo practice to get skill about the trading while the easiest way to learn forex is finding mentor that can teach us and before that learn the basic skill and knowledge first before we go on as if these are useful and have great effect on the trader performance that The best way to learn Forex is by practicing in demo accoun

Member drwajid92 is an unknown quantity at this point drwajid92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my brother i also think like you intraday learning is the the best metod to learn about forex. because by this method you also remain calm and easy to learn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)