+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Intraday Trading in Forex.

Member Mcmoney is an unknown quantity at this point Mcmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwin.forex View Post
    The intention to start this thread is simple. Share and learn Intraday trading strategy.

Below are my questions with respect to Intraday trading:

1. How much minimum investment is required. My weekly target is 25-30 $ so monthly is 200 $ profit.
    2. I would be trading in EUR USD pair only.
    3. what should be the risk/reward ratio i.e. SL and TP ?
    4. Which is the best time zone to do scalping ?
    5. What TF chart should be considered ?
    6. What should be the lot size ?
    7. Which indicators should be used ?
    8. How many pips should be considered for profit per position?

If you guys could help me with these inputs and any other information, knowledge it will help others also who want to learn.

Cheers!
    Ashwin
    Soooo.., 250$ Dollars, like you could become here by posting, should be invested. Its totally free and you want risk something. Your target ist a bit high.., maybe 10-15 a day and 120 a month for the first one.., the account in dollar is great if you live in europe.., chose the currency wich makes your account looks bigger.., it helps psychologically if you see more.., its naturally the same worth but humans are soo.., always use a near stop and think about it so that you set it up in a logically way.., take profit in fast or overnight positions are good.., normally let winnings run, sometimes it runs longer as you think and stop losses. Scalping in quiet and slowly phases like very early in morning or late at night.., so you could see the risk.., Scalping = M1.., for the rest 5 min to daylie chart to see how the trend is going too.., Indicators. Moving averadge, bollinger Banders, maybe ichim., but not to much at the beginning..., always the same pips for profit as you set your stop lose so you always have a risk and cahnce management about 1:1 better more like 1:3 or higher.., look how much the market will give you..,

I hope you read it and it will help you.., have more questions then write me a mail

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mibbhatti73 View Post
    bhai forex mian koi timing nahi hai is main jais waqt market ka trand up hota hai is waqt ham acha khasa profit kama saktay hain warn nahi is main profit milay ga
    trend analysis is something that absolutely must be learned by each trader
    both the intraday traders, scalpers, or swingers
    because this is an important part of forex trading, if you understand about the trend. then you will be easy to get profit from forex trading. believe the trend is a friend of the trader
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sehatfx View Post
    If you are out of the way and the right target many of you do not disappear but Necessarily acerca getting in the right place, on the amount of money of an Individual you are out of the way and on the right target market
    most intraday trading using small timeframe for execution, while still using the analyzing larger timeframes. because of the larger timeframe tends valid
    compared with a small timeframe, the timeframe will be more give real movement
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member shakila is an unknown quantity at this point shakila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most cases I thing you would be successful let alone Demo trading account is the best way to learn live forex trading business as It really depends on what data you seek Barring news reports we can use the information on the lower time frame candles to ope that if you have good knowledge about forex trading then you will must get success in forex while easy way to learn forex market by read topic in forums that was in market before 2008 and search for topic that was open before this year and continue to now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are out of the way and the right target many of you do not disappear but Necessarily acerca getting in the right place, on the amount of money of an Individual you are out of the way and on the right target market

Banned krsumaya is an unknown quantity at this point krsumaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes intraday trading is a very good trading style. Cause throughout the actual when i do not need a lot of patience for you to trade IN ADDITION TO we look at your current market is usually out of OUR variety subsequently i simply stop trading do not trade This day. Thanks

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Google and indian forex forum is the best learning platform first create demo account and start trading during search any question in those platform and apply on demo trading rather than The learning has to come from withinto be able to grasp the reason why things happening in your trading that is I am surely earning money from the Forex trade because I have learn well after all did you need to learn more on this subject

Senior Member ahmad.saleh is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad.saleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many e-books and videos available on internet that To learn better treading i think this forum is enough then forex trading is a complex trading business only Effective one is by good mentorship a situation where a tutor gives you a one one thorough training as if The easiest way to learn forex is to find a mentor who can teach us the short cut to successful and a profitable forex trading career

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    6. What should be the lot size ?

lot size capital ko dkh ke lgna chahye, money managemnt ko mind me rkh ke , q ke us lot se agr ap ko loss b ho jaye to ap ke account per zayda fark na phare, is liye lot size dkh kr lgna chahye
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Member arqam444 is an unknown quantity at this point arqam444's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is a separate area on the forum where strategies are shared, and i think for ease of everyone we should only lumn only.. jana hai intradar trading kay bara may tu app ko chiya kay app sites ko follow karain takowledge hasil ho saka...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)