+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Intraday Trading in Forex.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by brimou 19 View Post
    The main problem is that the grasping of the foreign experience, even professionals. We are one people started to make our businesses more risk because we want more. It's a good idea to focus on the control of our greed.
    yes greed is our enemy on forex trading but when we can manage our greed emotion this will become good way for us to keep straggle in this forex market, as we all know that forex market able to give us unlimited profit so we use our greed to keep our spirit for learn by this way we can make more better profit

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes intraday trading is a very good trading style. Cause in this I do not need many patience to trade and when I see the market is out of my range then I simply stop trading do not trade that day. Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ateftrader is on a distinguished road ateftrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market is a hard process that needs hard work.there are some rules in Forex market If you want to make some profit. like you have to study a lot, you have to do demo trade ,fix some indicators and make a strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kabeer4x is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ashwin sahab bohat he acha point uthaya hai apne.main forex mein beginner hun aur bohat zyada knowledge nahi rakhta lekin main jis bhi trader se mila usne muje bataya k scalping is safe.mera bhi is thread mein yehi sawal hai k agar koi bhai scalping me expert ha ya itna janta hai k average profit liya ja sake intraday trading mein to wo kindly zaroor apni trategy share karen.

Banned brimou 19 is an unknown quantity at this point brimou 19's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main problem is that the grasping of the foreign experience, even professionals. We are one people started to make our businesses more risk because we want more. It's a good idea to focus on the control of our greed.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    is market mein agar ham intraday trading karein to bahot accha rehta hai kyonki is market ki movement ka koi bharosa rehta nahi kab market kahi bhi ghum sakta hai to ise behtar ki ham roj k roj profit kar ke pips earning karein yahi hamare liye behtar
    market mein movement mein kabhi bhi badlaav aa sakte hain yaha par agar trading karte hain to kafi dheyan dena hota hain puri tarah se market ko monitoring karte rahe market trend kabhi bhi badal sakta hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member david is an unknown quantity at this point david's Avatar
    Thanks
    is market mein agar ham intraday trading karein to bahot accha rehta hai kyonki is market ki movement ka koi bharosa rehta nahi kab market kahi bhi ghum sakta hai to ise behtar ki ham roj k roj profit kar ke pips earning karein yahi hamare liye behtar

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intra day trading is one of the most safest trading techniques i have seen so far and it works well for new comers.the good thing about it is that you just dont have to make long and overlooked plannings just follow the trens and take small margins whenever favouring you.

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this target is achieved able but you need to trade with proper trading plane i think for this target 300 usd to 500 usd capital is enough. batter to scalp in volatile market in new york session with small lot size you achieve your target by small lot through scalping. and for scalping use low time frame like m15 and m3o with some indicators.

Senior Member dhakal is an unknown quantity at this point dhakal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir main to ak new hu is business me main to iske bare me abhi tak nhi jana hai , mai to sirf normal trading ke bare me hi jana hai , agar is ke bare me mujhe ko thik se bata paye to mujhe forex trading karne me bahut hi asani hogi kuk main to abhi sirf learn hi hasil kar rahi hu , or ye bhi forex trading ke learn me hi hai , so please share with me .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)