+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Intraday Trading in Forex.

Banned PANKAJMEHRA is on a distinguished road PANKAJMEHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    minimum investment almost 1500 is good to start with that target and eur /.usd is good to trade cause it is volatile and it would be good if you check the opportunities in 2 to 3 more pairs. sl and tp depends upon the strategies and patterns you use ,the overlapping session are best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Takiart is on a distinguished road Takiart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera aap ko mashwara ha lot size aisay he open na kar lain pahlay aap ache tarha forex ka knowledge gain krai pher markeet k trend ka achay sa pata hona chahiyay nk markeet kis tarha move krti ha aur aap ek curruncy select kar lo aap nay bus usi curruncy par lot size open krna ha meray dost pher aap nay analysis bna k trade open krni ha jasa k aap k pass balance ha aisa aap k pass experience bhe hona chahiyay

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learn it from a long time so i only put pending orders and leave the chart, go to work and then when i go home after work, i can open the chart and look at the profit..
    in this way, i can make profit and still care with my job and family. 30-50 pips /day is my target, but frequenlty, i get more than 50 pips.. i enjoy with this and relax..

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good for trader to know how to trade the forex market with intraday trading because it help trader to make good amount of money in the forex market trading business.trader also need to know all ways to earn in the forex market

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks dear for this post and this is good post about the intraday trading strategy and the traders can get the benefits from this post and they can get the useful information to learn about that trading strategy.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i like intraday trading bcause i don't look at the chart everytime, i only put pending orders and leave the chart, go to work and then when i go home after work, i can open the chart and look at the profit, have a good luck my dear friend.

Senior Member rajibghsoh100 is an unknown quantity at this point rajibghsoh100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Intraday me ap ko target and stoploss fixed kar ke trading kar na hey. and uske bad fundamental and technical analysis ko apply kar ke trade kar na hey. Forex trading profitable he but ap ko skhna parega. So try with new new strategy and get more profit.

Banned em2013 is an unknown quantity at this point em2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Intraday trading is the trading pattern very well. The reason for this and I do not need a lot of patience to trade and when I see the market outside my domain and then just stop trading does not trade on that day.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji aise hi lot size ka istemaal nahi kiya jata hain lot size ke liye trader ko pahle experience ki aur dekhna hota hain aur capital ki aur dekhe fir aap analysis karke trend pata karke uske hisab se lot size choose kare bhaiya ji
    satya kaha apne lot size ka istemaal karne se pehle ek trader ko thoda experience aur knowledge le lena jaruri hota lot size agar jyada hua to market thode se reversal me hi sara khel khatam kar dega aur aapko fir dikkaten hongi wahi agar lot kam rahega to kaam bhi aasan hoga aur losses bhi jaldi nahi hogi.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)