+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Intraday Trading in Forex.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just learning from some media is not effective because that which you have adopted to learn forex trading is good so make sure we use reasonable lot size depending on our capital when we want to enter the market there is a difference in self-learning and learning from someone and Forex trading it is not complicated if you want to learn it so you can learn it very easily from the web site without learning you always time will be lost from trading Many problems find out and experience knowledge gathered with emotional control

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investment to trade forex is not only the money we invest, but we do invest time to learn knowledge about forex trading, it does not only want to be obsessed with profit, because if we begin to practice better than making aircraft profit targets can make us lazy to learn and fortunately aur loss dono k chance hotay hay aur baat bi bilkul theek hay k hum apnay capital k mutabiq hi income kar saktay hay, so that the capital of hamara zaida hay is small hamay there is no target of the district bi nh rakhna cahiyay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

dadang bayem (2019-06-29)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai lagta hay kya koi indikator baru hay, es indikator k baray ma mujhe bay pata nah hay, moving average is a very good indication of the scalping or scaling of which is being used in the market. When the person has been able to listen to me, I am able to understand him as I am able to understand that he is not able to get a custom indicator and he does not see any of the mt4 of the indenter.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    idicators for baray may not be possible for alligators and moving avrages using karo try cards so that the expert advisory mileage will continue to spread when the distance of the huay spread spreads if he is stopped the day the stop loss take profit is done. and first in forex trading we must have good trading strategies such as technical skills and fundamental skills. two we must have a good money management system to minimize losses and keep profits running.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right, all pairs must be very volatile instruments if we approach the opening of the US market, and because of that, many people trade in the US session. but in my opinion the London session is also very good for trading. because during the london session. price movements also become faster. sometimes there isn't even a news release in the london session and it's not about how much you invest you have to familar at least 2 or 3 currency pairs the main strage is to oversee the market, news and buy currency at cheap prices but keep in mind care is important 30 to 50 pips a day, don't be greedy and continue to practice at the first low volume like 0.10 then when you feel yourself experienced people increase the volume size instantly

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the currency trading mein koi fish chance ki pabandi nahi hi aap can be ko You really want to employ ker sakte hi aap can be mein in their spare time and also hai bai sakte hi balke can you get it keh she really ok ok opportunities can be gay and lesbians to be able to see their income and many people think that there is simple money that can be generated through buying or selling a currency pair. Even though it is possible to make big profits in one day, there is also the potential risk of losing your investment if you want to do an uneducated trade. In the event

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure all purchases and sales are good buying and selling projects. It has a lot of courage to help the industry, so I ended up buying and selling, so if I started looking at the market of personal choice I didn't need to look after every day in this area. and this is not a mistake, but about the amount of cash. After you make the square size exactly how much you don't lose once you measure square meters.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best wishes, thank you very much for the explanation and tips of this topic that are very, very important, and I hope you and we benefit from each of us as members of this Forum and if you earn well in this platform, you are good at intraday learning in this forum because it is risky if you are good at learning in it so you are good at producing it

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    g haan hum jitna zayad seekh lein gaye itna he zayda hum logo zayad faida hoga ur hum phir acahy trader ban sakte hein hum bohat zayad cahy trader ban sakte hein ur hum chahte hein ur humen chahye hein k hum zayad sy zayad be careful rehna chahye hein

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a beginner in forex, and still continue to learn various trading strategies. So far, I have focused on scalping strategies. so I used the side market to make a profit even though it was small. about intraday trading strategies, I don't know much, and now I'm looking for this intraday strategy, while practicing scalping. I hope I can master the intraday strategy so don't get too tired like scalping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)