+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Intraday Trading in Forex.

Hybrid View

Junior Member ashwin.forex is on a distinguished road ashwin.forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Post Learn Intraday Trading in Forex.

The intention to start this thread is simple. Share and learn Intraday trading strategy.

Below are my questions with respect to Intraday trading:

1. How much minimum investment is required. My weekly target is 25-30 $ so monthly is 200 $ profit.
    2. I would be trading in EUR USD pair only.
    3. what should be the risk/reward ratio i.e. SL and TP ?
    4. Which is the best time zone to do scalping ?
    5. What TF chart should be considered ?
    6. What should be the lot size ?
    7. Which indicators should be used ?
    8. How many pips should be considered for profit per position?

If you guys could help me with these inputs and any other information, knowledge it will help others also who want to learn.

Cheers!
    Ashwin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashwin.forex For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-28), MuhammadBabar8384 (2017-09-11), raheel001 (2020-10-31)

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not about being wrong rather,its about how much money
    you make when you are right and how much you dont loss when you are rong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sasmita11 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-28)

Senior Member yassoo011 is an unknown quantity at this point yassoo011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of the best ways gain little satisfaction at the level of the week and the small capital even more than size and increase profits at the level of the week and month to be satisfactory, but traffickers Aasber small profit, he traded with large capital

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mita For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-28), raheel001 (2020-10-31)

Member pyalkms is an unknown quantity at this point pyalkms's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mita View Post
    While there is too much info online on the web on how it is possible to reach your goals in Forex, there are numerous professional Forex training companies providing credible information and strategies.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    affirmative intraday mercantilism could be a excellent mercantilism vogue. Cause during this I don't want several patience to trade and once I see the market is out of my vary then I merely stop mercantilism don't trade that day. Thanks..

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not regarding being wrong rather,its regarding what quantity cash
    you make after you square measure right and the way a lot of you don't loss after you square measure tong.

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yar merey khayal se pehly app apni trading strategy humarey sath ta k hum app ki problems ko easily resolve kar sakhey aur app ko ek axhey trader baney mein madad karey aur phr app kamiyab ho sakho is traha sab set rahey ga aur app ki tamam problems easily solve ho jaye gi well traders keep doing hard work here

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    intraday traidng ko ma khud buht zeda pasand krta hon or preffer krta hon uss ki waja ye ha k iss sa aap log achi trading kr sakty hain or acha earn kr sakty hain aap ko zeda stress feel nhi krni hoti ha or jab aap tired feel krin trade na ho rhi ho tension khtm kr ka trading band kr sakty hain

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes intraday trading is a very good trading style. Cause in this I do not need many patience to trade and when I see the market is out of my range then I simply stop trading do not trade that day. Thanks.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-28), raheel001 (2020-10-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)