+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Intraday Trading in Forex.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make planning and then trade with good discipline and patience ... planning such as blueprints and guidelines when traders are in the market then they will know what they have to do there ... and also there are several choices if planning is not working do the best we can and intaray trading karne to liye yahan the technical trader aur fundamental analysis aana chahiye, bro traders uske baad he good entry le sakta hai, yahan my market intraday trader what is the risk bhi define karke he kaam karna hoga .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have to go through a trick of trading, then I have been able to find out that I have been able to make an application for this application so that I can do a lot of money, but I have a lot of money from foreign countries, but I have a lot of money. This is because of the fact that a person can earn a lot of money from a foreign exchange and he has a business relationship with whom he can pay for a job, and if he or she is married, then he or she will have to pay a monthly fee and if you have to pay the tax deduction for a monthly income. Demonstrating how to accurately and accurately predict the perception of demographic dividends, you can use the intruders to perform a predictable role based on the basis of the system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

meluk (2019-06-30)

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not agree with any other person, then you will be able to contact us on your behalf, and you will be able to request a copy of the order, and you will be able to make an appointment with the teacher and you will be able to discuss the problem and you will be able to interact with him for the first time. The strategy is to make a big difference in the way that it is going to be sold in the salon and if it does not change the forex strategies, then it is important to make the most of the money.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a lot of money in the form of a lot of money, then you will be able to pay a penalty for the forex, and then mark it down to the mark as you mark it and then you can double it and you will not be able to use it again. If you have a lot of research on how much you are doing, then you have the right to know how to get an appointment with you, but you have a right to pass a check for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sapolang For This Useful Post:

karung (2019-06-26)

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apke for the target to do hi lagta hi ki apko kam 2000 at $ 2000 if you want to use the lot and size of the lot. 50 you use it because of chahiye and jishke reckoning per 2 pips 1 $ mil fee and SL 100 down and 30 pips up, rakna hoga. and I think if you target a minimum of $ 200 per month then you have to be serious in technique, capital and MM, because if you use small capital, for example, your target of $ 200 will be a hard enough struggle to make a profit from it, at least if you use $ 200 of capital then you have to struggle to get 5% every day

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

juna (2019-06-27)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes greed is our enemy in forex trading, but when we can manage the emotions of our greed, this will be a good way for us to continue to fight on this forex market, because we all know that the forex market can give us unlimited profits so we use our greed to keep our spirit to learn in this way we can get a better profit and trade intraday bahut jayda traders log karte hain lekin trade main mein scalping ka istemaal karta hu 5 se 6 pips mein apni trade ko near kar diya karta aur isse Mera target easily pretends to ho jata hain bhaiya ji

10. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

aril (2019-06-27)

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to try other partners too to trade. By trading only in limited matters, you cannot get the desired experience so you have to look for all the items available in forex trading. They will increase your knowledge and experience. and the main for the new ak hu is my main business for iske bare i abhi nhi jana hai, mai to normal trading sirf to bare me hi jana hai, so that is bare me mujhe ko thik se brick paye to muje forex trading karne me bah hai asani hogi kuk main for abhi sirf learn hi kar kari hu results, or you forex trading forex learn me hi hi, so please share with me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

kharem (2019-06-28)

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex of the business of the trader, we have to make a strong commitment to the trader, which means that he has lost a lot of money from the trader, he has lost his business, the trader has made a plan for his capital and strategies, for which he will look at the work. kar sakenga If you think about the area of the area, then you can use it as a strategy, and you can use it to make a name for yourself. This is the place where you can go to your house .. It is important that you have an opportunity to apply for the purpose of your application, but you have no idea how to apply it. .

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can affect your trading performance because it will help you how to trade and how to analyze the market after all we need to choose a time frame and trade by choosing only To get profit not only learning but also practicing on a Demo account and producing which plan is more profitable you have to learn technical analysis and some fundamental analysis to be ready to market and with a good strategy you will be profitable. Some people try to trade endlessly losses but suicide these risks that we all already know

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, my brother, I also think that you learn intraday is the best method for learning about forex. because with this method you also remain calm and easy to learn. and There are many ways to learn forex trading and the best way is to practice demos to get skills about trading while the easiest way to learn forex is to find a mentor who can teach us and before that learn basic skills and knowledge before we proceed as if this is useful and has a big effect on the performance of traders. The best way to learn Forex is to practice on the demo account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)