+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Scalping.

Junior Member nothing is an unknown quantity at this point nothing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our Crown will come up with when we have a dead market, especially in 12 getaways and when, in the right situations. I still think that this market is full of opportunities for all of us, the need to learn to adapt to the market, how the element is a matter of concern for us all. Even the negative aspect of the scalp is thus exposing the trades you place the loss of the idea of a number.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mian3 is an unknown quantity at this point mian3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is a very delicate strategy, often not required. To begin you have to really like off taken definitely begin and the duration of each system. You can use the15 m and 30 m time frame and you can only use the typical 50.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kdtjko is an unknown quantity at this point kdtjko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was unnecessary because the use of trip approximately 12 wide branching, especially market works. I believe that the industry is full of options, most of us simply tend to learn to balance our related industries. Although 1 negative someone different from the idea to the people who lost the record to Scalping.

Junior Member flotfn is an unknown quantity at this point flotfn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are not a strategy it's plenty, just now realized, only that many of us take advantage of scalping and m5, m15 intelligence and can use almost any signal only, but only for scalping are advised to make profits only by 5 or even 6 points and sl really should be more than 10 people do not take advantage of sl.

Junior Member mfkdem is an unknown quantity at this point mfkdem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know a little about this, I know that now, why not only the scalp, most of us also use the m5 and M10 and can also easily be used for almost anything, but the references will not be used for scalping but it would be a good one for the 5 and 6 points for the sl and, perhaps, also mostly in the more than 10-pekvihmiset do not use the sl.

Junior Member mjrksl is an unknown quantity at this point mjrksl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a very sensitive technique, often not enforced. To start you have to love off shot definitely start and the duration of each program. You can use the 5 m and 10 m length of time and you can only use the common 20sma.

Junior Member creative is an unknown quantity at this point creative's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just not only benefits will tend to use the m15 chart is used except for the old pointer, scalp, m5, too we are 5 or 6 only, it can capture only speculation than 10pt terrorize people and wealth planning major Donuts should be greater.

Junior Member mana03 is an unknown quantity at this point mana03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . I'm just as m15 chart tends to scalping was arrested for simply using the m5 on it there is a lot of planning are scalping indicators, except only use moving shining path largely wants and must be greater than 10 pips shining path requiring a half-dozen pips profit 5 or 30 people.

Senior Member gbp will become famous soon enough gbp will become famous soon enough gbp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwin.forex View Post
    The intention to start this thread is simple. Share and learn Scalping strategies.

I am not much knowledgeable about scalping and want to learn it so if you guys could help me it will be appreciated ! Others too can learn from this thread.

Below are my questions with respect to Scalping trading:

1. How much minimum investment is required. My weekly target is 25-30 $ so monthly is 200 $ profit.
    2. I would be trading in EUR USD pair only.
    3. what should be the risk/reward ratio i.e. SL and TP ?
    4. Which is the best time zone to do scalping ?
    5. What TF chart should be considered ?
    6. What should be the lot size ?
    7. Which indicators should be used ?
    8. How many pips should be considered for profit per position?

If you guys could help me with these inputs and any other information, knowledge it will help others also who want to learn scalping.

Cheers!
    Ashwin
    friend you are asking a method for scalping that give you 200$ per months.
    scalping trading really very hard way of trading. es type ka profit gain karne ke liye aap ke pass acha capital investment hona chahiye arrount 4k to 5k.
    scalping trading ke liye m5 se m15 tak ka time frame best hota hai mere view main to m15 best hai.
    lot size is depend on your money management and risk reward ratio. you can trade with 1 lot size so target will hit soon.

Junior Member mgikdk is an unknown quantity at this point mgikdk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know very little, only to realize that it only against scalping, m15 and m5 chart-most of us use, and also almost all of the statements, which is used exclusively with scalping, but you want to buy just 5 or 6 points and sl, the recording should not be more than 10 points, usually men and women avoid sl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)