+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 97 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Scalping.

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you illustrated your target very well and I think in order to earn $200 safely, you need to have $2000 in your trading account and trader with 0.2 to 0.4 only, stick to proper money management, then you may achieve these results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahtasham1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Junior Member enigma is an unknown quantity at this point enigma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the way to earn profit at low time with high volume. and it is risky. so if traders want to do trade with scalping then kinldy please follow the trend not to do gambling. this is not gambling. this is based on market news. so try to do scalping with trend follower indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitesh400 is an unknown quantity at this point nitesh400's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when doing scalping, then I usually use the time frames M1 to M15, and will start scalping when the average candle on the M1 chart has a value 3 times greater than the value of its spread, and it's most convenient for scalping the currency pairs that have high levels of volatility, such as the GBPUSD.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    Always target 2 to 3 pips and try to make more and more trades and alwasy exit on 10 pips loss and remember that do not scalp
    in the opposit direction of trend.

MCAD is best for scalping.
    I can only advice you here, if you want to be a better scalper , you should increase the amount of pips that you get, i prefer 10- 15, this is why you should always use 15 minute time frame for your scalping , rather than the common 5 minutes, i do not think that MACD is best idea also, because it is a lagging indicator, it is not good for scalping really.

Junior Member tradernoob is an unknown quantity at this point tradernoob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwin.forex View Post
    The intention to start this thread is simple. Share and learn Scalping strategies.

I am not much knowledgeable about scalping and want to learn it so if you guys could help me it will be appreciated ! Others too can learn from this thread.

Below are my questions with respect to Scalping trading:

1. How much minimum investment is required. My weekly target is 25-30 $ so monthly is 200 $ profit.
    2. I would be trading in EUR USD pair only.
    3. what should be the risk/reward ratio i.e. SL and TP ?
    4. Which is the best time zone to do scalping ?
    5. What TF chart should be considered ?
    6. What should be the lot size ?
    7. Which indicators should be used ?
    8. How many pips should be considered for profit per position?

If you guys could help me with these inputs and any other information, knowledge it will help others also who want to learn scalping.

Cheers!
    Ashwin
    I also like scalping. First time I know abou forex, I use scalping trading strategy. So many strategies that I have been used. Now, I just use fibonacci indicator with 5M time frame. About money management, I think each trader have his own money management. For me, 10% of capital amount is suitable for retail trader like me. With 5M time frame, take profit 20pips and stop loss 10pips. It is very risky, but I like it because I am a risk taker And also I think all of scalpers are risk taker.

Senior Member sheriffex is on a distinguished road sheriffex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do scalping too. But my definition of scalping is to take on the market during news events. So i scalp the market during news release. I just straddle the last bar before news release. This means i stay for just 2-10 minutes and am out. Sometimes i make 18-30 pips.
    Happy trading!

Senior Member chrahat is an unknown quantity at this point chrahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping ka barye main abi muje kuch zayda pata nahi hain main na abi scalping nahi ki hain main scalping karo gaya pher he is ka barye main kuch kahe sakta ho abi main scalping sekho gaya

Senior Member nabeel89 is on a distinguished road nabeel89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is learning scalp? how it work?

Please share their views about scalps and its strategies and also what is the reason of this one.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i were the one, that amount is too small for me in a month, well, the money that the trader is using matters though, If you want to be getting an average of 30$ weekly, then you do not need to have more than 50$ in your account if you are that good in trading.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping that we need to adopt if we really want a big advantage because every day is because we do not want to wait too long sat trading then we often perform a variety of techniques in order to boost the profits that we earn for forex trading. therefore there is no harm if we learned scalping from the bottom and be successful every open position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 97 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)