+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Scalping.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to have 15 pips TP and 10 pips SL. because what is the point of having 5 pips TP? I mean if you put TP 5 pips, what will be your SL? Just imagine you have a spread of 3 pips. So in short, if you want to get 5 pips, you really need to have an 8 pips increase when you start from -3 pips when you open a position. On the other hand, what will be your SL? Because you started at -3? So in short you will have difficulty placing SL if your target is only 5 pips of profit. and Scalping is a high-risk strategy on the forex market. This is not for beginners in this area. So if you want to use a scalping strategy, you have to wait a long time to gather good knowledge from this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are my friend, thank you very much, I have been waiting all day to get someone to put me in a very good approach to making use of scalping, but I really want you to facilitate me with a clear picture of this scalping. just to sympathize me higher I just hope you get this and get a flipside for me soon. and Just like other strategies, scalping has advantages and disadvantages. For example, in long-term trading, we have plenty of time, we don't have it in Scalping: Scalping when used, is required to work throughout the trading session at the end of trading and you will feel tired, but from another perspective, Scalper can produce more than medium-term traders or long-term. so, everything is up to you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your thoughts are accepted by me. I also agree with the strategy. In addition, if someone answers the blogger's question, it will be useful and useful for us as beginners. and scalping is too dangerous for the forex market. by doing scalping, anyone can benefit for a short time and not for a long time. it will be difficult to develop a strategy for scalping. so it's better to avoid scalping in real trading. I blew up my account several times because of scalping.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a great way of trading and achieving very large profits, they carry high risk as well as large losses because the entry will be a high p-point account to reach a small number of points from 5 to 10 points. emotions ... and I'm also a scalper and I usually use time zones when the US session trades because at that time you can easily meet volatility. Use 250 dollars of capital to trade and only use 10,000 mini lots. With this money management you can easily target your daily target by 30 pips or more. I prefer to use the 5-minute chart to do this.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,086 Times in 4,517 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i scalp allot when we have a dead market especially during dec holidays and during ranging times . i always believe that the market is full of opportunities we just have to know how to adapt to the market how it comes to us .though one disadvantage of scalping is that it exposes you to losses thought the many trades you put on

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ****** forex trading scalping option is high risky and trader do not make successful trading and trader work in forex market with their right methods and trader work professional in business not like that gambler and trader understand the market and trader work carefuly and make good profit with forex trading business****

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping option for trading because in forex trading scalping option is high risky and trader do not make successful trading and trader work in forex market with their right methods and trader work professional in business not like that gambler and trader understand the market and trader work carefuly and make good profit with forex trading business.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    I agree with this, but unfortunately not a lot of people do. Most believe it's better to have small lots and small pip profit over a long period of time, such as a week; compared to scalping for short term gains, as the market is much more volatile when it comes to scalping. I see where they're coming from, but I just enjoy scalping more.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

anp220 (2018-10-31), bmw148 (2018-10-31), pmln (2018-10-31), ppp420 (2018-10-31), pti148 (2018-10-31), zulfiqar5564 (2018-11-29)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    I think that scalping need some traders who have a long experience in trading, and its not easy make profit daily. I use this type of trading more than 1 year. So I can give you some informations about my method in scalping :
    1- The frame time is : 1min, 5min and 15 min (adding 30 min and 4h)
    2- Indicators : Bollinger band + mumintum + alligator and center of gravity
    3- More than 500$ as investment
    4- Start analyzing in the opening of London session
    5- Be in the front of your PC until your position closed and taking profit between 5pips and 20pips and that depend on price movement
    That my own strategy, but don't use it until you try it in a demo account, and I wish you every success.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-29), ba33 (2018-08-29), FA148P (2018-08-30), FM1881 (2018-08-29), SA148P (2018-08-29), Unregistered (2)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    scalping is very sensitive strategy and it cant be done always.so first of all you have to prefer the silent moment not the news time or opening of a session.and you will have to use 5 m or 15 m time frame.and you can use just one moving average like 20sma.then when the candle cross above buy target 3 to 5 pips and stop loose is 5 pips.and when cross belove 20 sma then sell and same setting will be applied.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-29), ba33 (2018-08-29), FA148P (2018-08-30), FM2127 (2018-08-29), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-29), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)