+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 212 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well normally, a forex trader does not really know when they have opened a wrong trade in forex, it is based on prediction so at the end of our trade, we will see the results and then know whether our decision was right or wrong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munna khan is an unknown quantity at this point munna khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always maintain a system. I give a trade when i get confirmation from my analysis. I always put stop loss and take profit at the beginning of my trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it was a very good decision to cut losses. because after all there is always that we have to accept losses in every trade. Do not get us wrong when we have to take a position in a silent and wait hoping prices will turn around. because it would be a greater loss to me. and a lot of margin call caused by it in this forex trading. because it is the courage to make decisions that are important.

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    first if I'm wrong position let alone expect prices to return to normal but my attitude like that one better cut loss now than to have to stay in a state minus op

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?
    yar ager to me ne ghalti se koi position open ker li hai or me ab is me mjhe pta hai k ghalti ker chuka hoon to me us positon ko ager to bari lot algai hai to jald az jald close ker loonga ku k apko thori he der me profit se loss or loss se profit b ho jata hai...

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometime after i entered the order, price moves against me directly but i am not curious and fear because i have stop lost setup and i will let it going till hit my stop lost or take profit value. It is not take immediately decision after we made an order.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aksar esa hota hay kay aap wrong direction main position open kar laty hain lakin asee positions ko lowest loss par hi close kar dena chahiye aur next opportunity ka wait kar chahiye. Jo traders big lots kay saath trade karty hain wo asee positions ko close naheen kar paty wo wo margin call tak wait karty hain.

Banned fxcot is an unknown quantity at this point fxcot's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we open a trade position and after that immediately we come to know that we have opened a wrong position we should immediately close that position with the small loss that would be there at that point, otherwise it will become very big loss afterwards

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are some traders who like to close their trade if they find out that they executed a wrong trade and their trade will go against them... this is why I always do my homework before opening any trade.. like analyze it properly, finding my best stop-loss and take profit target etc.. and I dont like to modify my trades after I execute it.. I let it run till the end..
    Searching Myself...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 212 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)