+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 212 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Senior Member pmomaw is an unknown quantity at this point pmomaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe it can be done butt it is the reason we can not analyze the market with concentration and out the orders on the wrong sides then it will be the so hard for us and we can not do any thing to got profite butt we can saved ours accounts from the margins calls and we should be closed ours entry on the smaller lossing !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some common risk management applied trader is:
    1. averaging
    Taking the same position after a few points wrong position.
    2. Locking / Hedging
    Taking the opposite position if something goes wrong position.
    3. Double Cover
    Taking the position of 2-fold from the first position.
    4. cut Lost
    Traders took the position x 1 lot sell EUR / USD at 1.4550 level, but the price rose to 1.4600, and trader x to cut lost to minimize losses by analytical prices will continue to rise.
    5. Cut and Reverse
    6. Cut and Double Lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_lee View Post
    i think that sometimes it happens that due to the pressure of forex trading,always put a take profit and stop loss at the beginning of trade...to make sure if profit your Tp will closed..and if loss of your prediction you not MC..
    We need more learn, I think for learning 1 year is enough but you require a lot of time to make experiments of your skills and for few years you still remain in the learning phase when you are trading with various strategies and tools. So 2 to 3 years period gives you good experience.

Senior Member subrahmanyam is on a distinguished road subrahmanyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother it is right to think if we enter in wrong position in Forex trading we close the lot to avoid the huge loss it is better to close the lot we don't know the feature market exactly,so we will hold in patience

Senior Member lowbatt is an unknown quantity at this point lowbatt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that when the trader open wrong position by mistake they should quickly close the trade as it can go more negative in future so you should quickly get rid of that. The wrong positions usually make trader to loss all their money and feel dishearted.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If my equity is strong enough to handle the floating minus i will let my positions,and use martiangle strategy to fight.. but if my equity is weak i will closed my positions,because it will dangerous to my account,it will be a great loss or maybe causing a margin call...the point is our money management!!good luck!

Senior Member alecander is an unknown quantity at this point alecander's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all traders may create wrong analysis therefore they're going to open position in wrong direction, if we've realized that we both opened position
    in wrong call, we are able to select risk management strategy to firmly limit losses. if youre still confident if movement of price may move
    as your analysis few a lot of pips, then you'll be able to ignore it running and shut it in the event the losses is lower. even so you should have limit to firmly shut it,
    in addition to you can make use of hedging to firmly lock position and unlock it later when there's higher condition.

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wrong position of entry is not good for business,when i will know it is wrong,i will try come back my aria,its a great problem for maintenance trade business,so i avoid wrong position of entry.

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab mujhe lagta hai mere se wrong entry hogaye mai tou wapis wait karta hoon uss trade ko ussi position par aane ka with stop loss..ye pata hona mushkil hota hai ki aapne jo trade open ki hai wo thik hai ya nahi..

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bhi yahi kerta ho kio k kafi time ap is main ghalt trade kerty ho then ap ko is main stress nahi hona chahea kio k forex main asa hota hy but ap ko is time stop loss ko use kerna chahe akio k ager ap ko los hoa bhi then ap ko is main kam loss ho ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 212 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)