+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 212 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member sind is an unknown quantity at this point sind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are occations where a trade position is opened due to error. Generally i look to exit the earliest opportune moment which is also the best solution. Sometimes a hedge trade is entered to compensate the adverse movements and recover the losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mejba01 is an unknown quantity at this point mejba01's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think where should you entry to the market must be fixed according to the market trend. use moving average indicators to get more reliable result about the right entry point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, however, as traders we must always be ready with all the possibilities, including the possibility when we have suffered a loss. Therefore, when did we realize that we have the wrong or contrary to market movements, we have to take the decision to cut losses, so it would not make a very big loss for us. and it will also provide an opportunity for us to trade with a better future.

Senior Member zesun12 is an unknown quantity at this point zesun12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Better to shut that company instantly because its better to change it to the other feeling, if we keep it than you can use decrease over our objectives. Always near to my company, when you understand that the incorrect option, because as releasing my tension and provides the likelihood to begin the company.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?
    I will do a re-analysis so that I could know if the price will be turned away or not
    if we've got that price then we can use a final decision by closing and opening a new position to be in one direction to the movement of the actual market

Senior Member Sumit is an unknown quantity at this point Sumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    if open the wrong trade at any point then i will open the another trade at the same point which caeed as hedging and wilkl wait for the proper time to close one of the trade and will carry the other trade for profit

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whenever you feel you have opened the wrong trade then first try to reevaluate your chart to be sure your position is wrong then close it immediately after confirmation that it is indeed wrong to place that trade at that time.

Member shaonhossen is an unknown quantity at this point shaonhossen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually when i know that then i am closing the position after seeing the market position. Then i decided what should i do.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    do not let it run too long, we need to make a decision, right decision in a short time before too late, we can close the order or we can set hedging, this is the best thing we can do then we just accept floating minus too big, and i guess, hedging is good too, we can take the same risk with stop loss, cut loss but we still have chances to fix it
    and so, we have to think about it with be careful, before make order and make sure that we are on the right track

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bohat hi crucial stage hoti hai aur kuch samjh nahi a rahi hoti k kya kia jay isi liye main mostly hedg start ker seta hu aur phir loss wai trade close ker deta hu ta k loss kam se kam ho aur profit k chances bhi ho ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 212 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)