+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 212 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Banned amni570 is on a distinguished road amni570's Avatar
    Thanks
    For putting a trade i am very care full but when ever i put a wrong trade then i will leave it and put the result at my luck. and see what happned. but i never stop the trade any way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned to_be_number_one is on a distinguished road to_be_number_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definately i will close the order if i feel i made a wrong decision to avoid a heavy lose and it is unnecessary to risk the money without confident to make a profit. Thats why we should not too hurry for opening an order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think if you doesnt have stable system then you very nervous while trading cause of you too early too close your lose i think when you lost you can wait it till the minimum of your lost so you can minimize your lost

Senior Member hadidbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point hadidbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we cover branded with the intention of current condition was unethical in direction so it's better to close it as soon as likely to prevent larger
    Losses but if we didn't quite clearly if current condition was unethical in direction but we are not clearly if the condition will be better too
    So it's better to get ready expose management strategy.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i know that i opened a wrong position , i will close it immediately to avoid getting more and more losses . so we have to be flexible during our trading in this market and not to insist on our orders .

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I think the first thing we should do is correct the mistake and so at times when we know that the trade we opened was unintended or unwise we should correct the mistake by closing it. Thanks

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I make a mistake in the open position, I will cut lose and look for opportunities to open new positions
    but any open positions did sya always use SL, so before I was able to open the position to calculate the risk

Member VERO is an unknown quantity at this point VERO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I learned just opened the wrong position so I did not hesitate to immediately do cut loss, and open a new position which I consider appropriate analysis is correct. we must do it as a form of discipline against a trading plan that we have made, and we should not wait too long in making a decision.

Member umam1881 is an unknown quantity at this point umam1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    position of one's entry is wrong ? ? i feel if i did the entry position then a entry is in the analysis that results within the valid signal. if entry points i create loss then entry happens to be the entry i'd been wrong and can soon be doing actions that a viable answer. i. e. cut loss or will the opposite direction. text entry or im doing locking in hopes the price can flip that several of us are running within the forex business then you can expect as being able to firmly management your emotions and wait and see in analyzing the market therefore that several of us will profit within the forex business

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mejba01 View Post
    I think where should you entry to the market must be fixed according to the market trend. use moving average indicators to get more reliable result about the right entry point.
    I know of an open position and my analysis was wrong, after a stop loss. so after market entry, I will leave the position to hit stop loss or take profit. I hope that often gets take profit. and can produce consistent profits, so that I can perform regular withdrawal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 212 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)