+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 212 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Senior Member tapuu is an unknown quantity at this point tapuu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah it is right that many people enter in the worng position in forex. But when they realized that time they have way to change it. That time i think they should keep patient and they should observe the market. By obeserving the market they can find the way of making profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me It's my job to come to a decision to place your bring gain and stop nice loss at the start with commerce. by using bagitu, even though the quantity steps with the posture, losing in agreement thereupon him and that i conceive to place Sendero Luminoso. it's a likelihood with foreign currency. the general public can admit them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must take your time to training on your demo account that will be good for any new trader .training for along time will be good way to build professional trader . i love this way of learning.

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    good thread dear when i feel that then i am see it on some time if in my account the amount is good then i am see it until the loss is decrease and if capital is less in account then i am stop it at the same time.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene hamesha market ko thik say analyze kar kay trade open ki lakin sometime wrong bhi ho jata hai. phir main thore spread wait karta hon takay equal ho jaye lakin juhi muje lagta hai market against hone lagi hai phir hosla kar kay is trade ko loss main close kar dayta hon i think big loss say behter hai thora loss bardasht kar le.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two things that you can do. Either close the order immediately or enter another order to lock the previous order like hedging. Although second one is quite tough to unlock the situation.

Senior Member tamaprat is an unknown quantity at this point tamaprat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was wrong when I was doing direct entry did close because if entry is greater then the loss will hurt a lot. so should immediately disconnect or you will lose a lot. but it could also lock Garga by opening a lot bigger than before.

Banned taikhoan2525 is an unknown quantity at this point taikhoan2525's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that when I know that just opened the wrong position of entry, The first thing I would do is close the position and return to the analysis to be able to make I will not ever hold the position that it is wrong to avoid loss for big

Banned nohush is an unknown quantity at this point nohush's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position of entry?
    I think this is a fun question...because when I know that just opened the wrong position of entry I will close the position and further analysis of the market or the better way is to shutdown and not trading

Senior Member peyekiwak is an unknown quantity at this point peyekiwak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    I just close my position when I feel it goes agaist my position, but after closing in loss and when I see that it goes at that point where I set stop loss then I became so much disappointed then, I think it needs more experience and knowlege to know the direction of trade.
    yup, i also do the same, but in this case i will look at my first analyst if there are maybe still under 20 pips, i will wait untill it touch my SL that i have set. but if i am not sure, i closed it manual.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 212 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)