+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 212 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member menciusforex is an unknown quantity at this point menciusforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will analysze before entry. i could come out a initail plan for my stop loss and take profit. it is base on my analysis for suport and resistance zone. after my entry i would not take immediately correct action untill it touch the line of the range

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pivotpiper is an unknown quantity at this point pivotpiper's Avatar
    Thanks
    I began the incorrect position, it will not create me worry. because in my company, I always use SL to my mistake. because I observed that it was definitely on us we are incorrect to estimate price motions, so it will create our decrease. Therefore, I am sure it would fall short I find out restrict so I do not decrease too much, and is well accepted in the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe we know where we are in the wrong state when the market moves against our position, and it is necessary that our reaction when we decided to cutloss or to hold floatin, we can concentrate in various ways such as hedging or locking so that we can keep ekuitinya account

Banned Bnuty686 is an unknown quantity at this point Bnuty686's Avatar
    Thanks
    plainly sense I'm inappropriate on view location one thing I did was put in SL to be able to safeguarded the bill, We not often straight in close proximity the positioning as i sense 1 start location.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

I just in close proximity my situation as i sense that will go next to my situation, nevertheless right after shutting down in burning when We note that that will go when this occurs wherever We collection end burning i evolved into so much frustrated subsequently, I'm sure it needs additional expertise along with knowledge to recognise the particular course associated with industry.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can say that we should not open the position in the market if we do not know the good analysis and if we do not understand the trend and if we open the trade after some proof then we should wait to see the good way of tradings in the market next time with good analysis.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will look at the condition of the capital markets and resilience me. when it shows the market conditions will turn the trend, then I'll wait for the price will reverse. but if that market conditions have shown a strong trend, then I would think to cover my position, Meksipun a loss, but it's better than having to wait and it will be greater losses.

Senior Member tomingse is an unknown quantity at this point tomingse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just hold on my position and some time i make more entry same as entry i do before. i just know that i had a wrong position entry only if my entry closed by the broker (its mean i don't have margin rest)...

Senior Member tereliyefx is an unknown quantity at this point tereliyefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedreda View Post
    you must take your time to training on your demo account that will be good for any new trader .training for along time will be good way to build professional trader . i love this way of learning.
    learning trade need and must know trading plan about all knowledge trading strategy in real trade, and learning in demo account that will easyly use all trading system in trading must be and discipline trading plan the biggest mistake is make fail in greedy and bad strategy

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Opening wrong positions is usually a normal trend among traders, even professionals. That is why we must try to be sure before taking a buy or sell decisions. When you open a wrong trade, close it or better still apply stop loss. Sometimes, you mistake might turn out to be the right thing.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    i wait till the first reversal and then i cut lost because i think holding lost position in long time is not good you can lost big and earn profit short it is not normal of winning rate ratio and you should changes it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 212 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)