+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 212 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think agar aisa ho jae tu sb se best ha us lot ko close kar de ziada loss se itna loss better ha. kuch trader hedging kar dayty ha me hud hedging kar dayta hon aur kisi achi place par yani support ya resistance par khol dayta hon es tara mery spread b nikal ate hain aur profit b mil jata ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tahamina is an unknown quantity at this point tahamina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will close my trade as soon as possible. if i do late close my trade it can be a great curse for my trading. mistakes always mistake. you can no chance of escaping lose from wrong trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rauf3739 is an unknown quantity at this point rauf3739's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not against what is called instinct or intuition of a trader. there is
    Senior Trader is able to open a Buy or sell only a few seconds after he saw the movement of currency. And often his position according to the direction of the market. It is derived from hours of flying experience and a high in the forex world. however, novice traders like me will always dealing with what is called the wrong position, the first thing I did let the float and will try to open in the opposite direction.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The sometimes it happens that due to the pressure of forex trading we will open a wrong position so it is the best way to accept that spread loss and close that position.
    because if we keep it open then it can be proved more dangerious and can make us to loos ealot of money. profit and stop loss at the beginning of trade wht baut.

Senior Member oming is an unknown quantity at this point oming's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually to avoid it to happen, traders would use a stop loss has been calculated before in any open positions they do. but for the novice trader and do not understand how where I set a stop loss targets, you better close your order directly to mengihidari the MC because of a floating price that occurred.

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it happens sometimes that by mistake you open the wrong position .In such time its a good idea to open another trade with same lot in the opposite direction and manage close the trades at the proper time

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I knew that I had opened the wrong position, then I would have to immediately cut loss position, because I will not know until what price will keep moving ...
    I would do afterwards is to follow the prices are moving, because it should not be us versus trend, and the trend is your friend traders, so we should be able to take advantage of the trends that are happening ....
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

Banned wesfx45 is an unknown quantity at this point wesfx45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe when my analyzing is wrong I have loss and even margin call. But I won't to be frustration. I will use my loss to be my education and my evaluation. So that I can't loss for the same reason in the next time I trading in the Forex market and automatically I can increase and improve my analyzing to can get profit permanently and becoming the successful man in the world by Forex market trading.

Senior Member wongfx is an unknown quantity at this point wongfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is best to seal the particular buy and sell do some simple level of income in any other case you must pay more damage for this buy and sell. thus act as assured when you wide open the particular buy and sell inside the foreign exchange in order that you certainly not carry out these kinds of blunders

Banned dadhu is an unknown quantity at this point dadhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    i just open hedging system or cut loss the order with immediately, and i do not want to hold floating minus too big, and we know that wit using edging then i have the chance to convert the loses with winning or profit, but need ability for it
    i have gone through such situations i really started trading in Forex in hurry without much knowledge and lost my whole initial investment.i got so depressed for neally 10 days and stopped trading.now i m able to coup such situations with ease

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 212 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)