+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 212 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we do wrong calculations, we should wait for the market, whether on of your position.See move, the direction of movement, we should not hesitate to cutloss and plug-ins direction computing market in any direction or not.If time frame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tonmoy19 is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy19's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher time frame and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When ever I realize that I have opened a wrong position then I immediately close that position even if it is in loss.I don't wait for it to recover and start moving in positive direction.Therefore I try to open trades only after correct market analysis.

Banned shoukat654 is an unknown quantity at this point shoukat654's Avatar
    Thanks
    with bagitu, even though the price moves against the position, the loss in accordance with that we put sl . I always put stop loss and take profit at the beginning of my trade .

Banned mehwish is an unknown quantity at this point mehwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aisa aksar ho jata hai Forex trading mai stress or pressure ki waja se, sub se behter yehi hai k us loss ko bear karain or us trade ko wahin close ker dain, ta k mazeed loss nahi ho.

Senior Member marfuatun is an unknown quantity at this point marfuatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I realized that if I am wrong then I will open the position to cut against my position because I was otherwise cut would further reduce my equity position then I will open it again and hope the next trading success

Member indianfx0000 is an unknown quantity at this point indianfx0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should trade after sever analysis of a trade and the main problem is some times when there is no strong signal of a trade we trade and it is very dangerous for trader, unfortunately if we trigger a trade in a wrong way i think we should close that trade as early as possible.

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

Senior Member wahyu setiyono is on a distinguished road wahyu setiyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I open the wrong position I would run hedging strategy
    is used for reduce the risk of capital loss and keep us stay safe

Member GENJOET is an unknown quantity at this point GENJOET's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I knew that if I opened the wrong position then I would use hedging strategies because these strategies can lock defeat then I'll wait for the right moment to take the decision to open one of these positions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 212 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)