+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 212 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Senior Member mountainbird is an unknown quantity at this point mountainbird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many on times i make that mistake when i was new trader in forex but in that time if open any wrong position then was always let it go with hope and make many time losses. but now if i open any wrong position then just close it to make some pips loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chan is an unknown quantity at this point chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think sometimes it happens that due to the pressure of forex trading, we will open the wrong positions. It does sound horrible but it is better than having a massive loss and its a lot better than hoping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perubahan_kita is an unknown quantity at this point perubahan_kita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will open orders with the same lot
    with certain calculations
    and I'll be out in the market konsisi profit

but when I know my prolonged trend will stick out the market at a loss

Junior Member vanetina is an unknown quantity at this point vanetina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah it's probably so...entry and exit point is very important if you do not have good analytical mistake you can select the entry and exit point this will make you loss or very little profit

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually if I enter the wrong position, then I see the movement of the market and I will calculate the range, then I let it float minus and at the right time I'll put up a new position to correct the wrong position, because I was against the trade pattern of market trends

Senior Member haque12 is an unknown quantity at this point haque12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we do wrong calculations, we should wait for the market, whether on of your position.See move, the direction of movement, we should not hesitate to cutloss and plug-ins direction computing market in any direction or not.If time frame....thank you.

Member forextool is an unknown quantity at this point forextool's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always put a take profit and stop loss at the beginning of trade. If you have small knowledge of forex then you can do this. But once you have understood that you have done wrong then it is wise to close the trade

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    close this piston and we can combine multiple indicator to be able to bring more profit and greater efficiency may be a combination of RSI, BB Mrs. MA ... that depending on the individual but remember that the indicator always lagging

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    inside trade, errors in taking the trade position is thing that ordinary, because it indeed we must prepares it with good planning. clearly, we must have a way to be able to minimize the losses that we may experience. in my trade, I usually use a stop loss or cut losses, because I do not want to lose too much in my trade.

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new traders ko thoora mushqil hoota hai staert main kun ka un ai pressure hoota hai and vou jaldie main wrong postion open kar daita ahin . to best hall tou yaiee hai ka ap forun close kar dain and is apko loss thora hoga just spread loss . otherwise apko bohat ziada loss b hou sktaw hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 212 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)