+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 212 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy View Post
    as a trader when opening an open position is not in accordance with the direction of the price movement, traders need to be calm and do not be afraid to do to be able to cover losses by the results of the open position with a size larger size or also with hedging to lock in the price
    Yes we get loss in forex trade cause we not follow all its rules with care, we do just time pass, although it needs great knowledge about forex trade with care and managment, in positive risk towards getting the capital for increasing life standrads and other requirements. which is money, and this means that we use our experience and knowledge of all of this, to be honest, it's important that managed to do a good job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a trader when opening an open position is not in accordance with the direction of the price movement, traders need to be calm and do not be afraid to do to be able to cover losses by the results of the open position with a size larger size or also with hedging to lock in the price

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    when you have opened wrong trade then you must have to wait for sometime and try to close it with whatever profit you have and wait for sometime before you have to take any new trade so that you will not take wrong trade again.
    If we are in a wrong trade still we can see if there is an opportunity in the markets which can get the trades reversed and we can exit with little profits or no loss. This can be good approach for them.

Still wrong positions are a risk to the trader
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you have opened wrong trade then you must have to wait for sometime and try to close it with whatever profit you have and wait for sometime before you have to take any new trade so that you will not take wrong trade again.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member Garin Rahayu is an unknown quantity at this point Garin Rahayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    hat will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position of entry?
    difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?
    I will closed my position when I feel it goes against my point of view, but even close in loss and when I see it in the moment where I set the stop loss than I was then. And i will use hadging strategy to lock my new position,and make analysis.

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position of entry?
    difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?
    Yes I am still a beginner. And I often make mistakes that lead to losses. What I do to prevent that error then I have to learn it first on a demo trading. In the demo I was able to get a good knowledge about Forex trading.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ocikca View Post
    for me if i made wrong position i will search the trend and predict if that will be far or not
    if the trend is change that migh make me floating more than 100 pips i will close it
    but if the trend still in same and i predict it will not more than 100 pips i will make averaging position
    it means i make same position with same lot betwen 25 pips on distance.. and i will cut it all close if the result for totally is positif
    Thats is the matter of trade..! Forex is a risky business we all know but it is pity that many are making it to be even more risky for themselves. The desire to make more in few days, and the failure to follow our trading rules are the majour factors that causes loss in forex.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me , when i know that just opened the wrong position , i will immediate close this position to avoid getting any huge loss . then i will wait until i can find another good position .

Senior Member alomgir is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just closed my position when I feel it goes against my point of view, but even close in loss and when I see it in the moment where I set the stop loss than I was then, I think it is such a great frustrated would further expertise and information to understand the direction of the trade.

Member silverlhr is an unknown quantity at this point silverlhr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first meri khoshish hoti hai ky market ko achay sey analyse ker ky trade open karon lakin ham her waqt market ki condition ko theek trah sey samj nhi saktain ager mery saath aisa ho jaye to may wait nhi kaarta aor deal ko fori loss may close ker daytaa hon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 212 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)